82 x 8? Huh??

ChaseO
471 posts An Exciting Prospect
83 rated plus TOTS or TOTW for it. Granted, its players from Brazil, France and Germany, but with nothing being in packs now it doesn’t really make sense; so, is this a sign that “best of” might be coming on Friday?

If not, why the high requirements??

Comments

• Andyh60
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 30
    Even for any icon incl base and mid obv from these nations these requirements still wouldn't be worth it.
  • ChaseO
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Even for any icon incl base and mid obv from these nations these requirements still wouldn't be worth it.

Exactly! Hence just wondering if this might suggest that the pack would be valuable come Friday...
  • pes1972
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    ChaseO wrote: »
    83 rated plus TOTS or TOTW for it. Granted, its players from Brazil, France and Germany, but with nothing being in packs now it doesn’t really make sense; so, is this a sign that “best of” might be coming on Friday?

Nobody says you have to open it now when nothing good is in packs. I have many worthless 83 rated players and with the new 85-90 TOTS SBC for a 82 sqaud I can´t see the problem doing this one.
  • ChaseO
    pes1972 wrote: »

Nobody says you have to open it now when nothing good is in packs. I have many worthless 83 rated players and with the new 85-90 TOTS SBC for a 82 sqaud I can´t see the problem doing this one.

Was just trying to start a discussion on what we might think is coming based on the req for the pack, when nothing is in it rn.

At no point did I say one cannot hold the pack till sth is better. If anything, the post would allude to keeping it for Friday.

Jeez.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1137 posts Professional
    I have kept all my packs for Friday. Apart from the tots 85-90 thing I just opened. Rewards will be kept aswell as the 83+ and 82+
  • munchie63
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    the cost of this is 80k ish

for 8 x 82+

We know there will be at least 2 82s among the 8...prob 3 or 4 in reality

so unless you nab at least one 89 or higher it's just a poor idea
  • Bob_Bobson
    1443 posts Professional
    I'm wondering if to open rewards tomorrow to get the fodder to do this.
  • Allsop
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t have much fodder left trying to decide between this one and the 83x10.

Do we know anything about the new promo coming Friday?
  • McFandan
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did this along with the 10x83+

No idea why but might as well roll the dice
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move

don't think these requirements are high, we've got that kind of SBC previously and it had exactly same requirements. Could've been lower of course, but can't say that it's a robbery.

Just do it now and hold for whenever they put some promo cards in packs. Obviously there's no point in opening this with nothing but NIFs.
  • ChaseO
    greif44 wrote: »

don't think these requirements are high, we've got that kind of SBC previously and it had exactly same requirements. Could've been lower of course, but can't say that it's a robbery.

Just do it now and hold for whenever they put some promo cards in packs. Obviously there's no point in opening this with nothing but NIFs.

Yep, same requirements, except that at that time FOF were in packs. So was just wondering why the reqs werent lower when there is nth in packs and thinking might mean a decent promo on Fri