Foden😀

Growler
811 posts Semi-Pro
Bought Foden for 1.56mil the week he came out thinking I’d snipped him ready for his price range to be increased. Watched him steadily drop in price but stayed strong thinking he’d hold his price ready for the 3 win upgrade. Couldn’t believe the price drop after the Scotland game but by this time I was really starting to enjoy the card.

Since then, I’d come to the realisation that he may not ever get his upgrade but I was happy for him to stay in my team. Finally decided to put him on the transfer market tonight for 830k before the match. Watched the game and his price hoping he’d sell so I could be active in the market on Friday for the new promo. The listing ended at 6.25pm with no sale even though at one stage he was the cheapest on the market. At 6.30pm England scored and I watched as his price went to the moon.

I’m not selling, he has been my best card so far and has the potential to be one of the best cards in the game.

Comments

• Bob_Bobson
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used him last night I'm a draft game and was very impressed. Way beyond my coin balance but he's bloody good.
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    Growler wrote: »
    Bought Foden for 1.56mil the week he came out thinking I’d snipped him ready for his price range to be increased. Watched him steadily drop in price but stayed strong thinking he’d hold his price ready for the 3 win upgrade. Couldn’t believe the price drop after the Scotland game but by this time I was really starting to enjoy the card.

Since then, I’d come to the realisation that he may not ever get his upgrade but I was happy for him to stay in my team. Finally decided to put him on the transfer market tonight for 830k before the match. Watched the game and his price hoping he’d sell so I could be active in the market on Friday for the new promo. The listing ended at 6.25pm with no sale even though at one stage he was the cheapest on the market. At 6.30pm England scored and I watched as his price went to the moon.

I’m not selling, he has been my best card so far and has the potential to be one of the best cards in the game.

Nice mate
    Keep the faith, kiss the badge three times and England will look after you mate.
    It's coming home.