No more years of hurt
No more need for dreaming

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• WorcsEverton
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Won’t beat Denmark

Leave it out flower, i mean have you actually watched any of the Euros? You literally whined like a schoolgirl about how stupid the Portugal manager was not to call up Bruno for the tournament squad because he would have won it for them if he was there. Methinks your opinion should be taken with a whole bucket of salt
  • David12344
    12796 posts Has That Special Something
    Three Lions on a shirt
    Jules Rimet still gleaming
    No more years of hurt
    No more need for dreaming

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

👏.
  • FatFish
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So many jokes, so many sneeeeeers
  • Zeke1216
    2927 posts National Call-Up
    Won’t beat Denmark

Leave it out flower, i mean have you actually watched any of the Euros? You literally whined like a schoolgirl about how stupid the Portugal manager was not to call up Bruno for the tournament squad because he would have won it for them if he was there. Methinks your opinion should be taken with a whole bucket of salt

I think that joke went over your head 😂
  • FatFish
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • Tony_Pulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thread reported.
  • WorcsEverton
    FatFish wrote: »

But all those oh-so-nears
  • WorcsEverton
    Won’t beat Denmark

Sure it did little man, comments and then a completely serious thread started to whinge some more. You had your pants pulled down because you looked like a big time charlie. No shame in making a mistake, but just own it rather than pretending it was a joke.
  • Zeke1216
    2927 posts National Call-Up
    Won’t beat Denmark

Sure it did little man, comments and then a completely serious thread started to whinge some more. You had your pants pulled down because you looked like a big time charlie. No shame in making a mistake, but just own it rather than pretending it was a joke.

Damn it really did go over your head, I’m not English so I don’t understand half the stuff you told me but I think you are insulting me ?

But I guess I got to explain to you that Bruno did so bad the whole tournament that it was like he wasn’t even in the squad. Just a joke. Go drink some tea or something
  • FutGuy
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    But I still see that tackle by Moore
  • WorcsEverton
    And Nobby dancing