Any must-try players?

Juked By Neymar
3660 posts National Call-Up
Sub 3m or so!

Looking at the likes of TOTS Messi or TIF Ronaldo. Also been wanting to try TOTY KDB all year if anyone has reviews on him??

Open to any suggestions :)

Comments

• vsK17
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have a look at Firmino Path to Glory card. It does wonders for me. Also, other people say he's a beast

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/601539/firmino-fof-ptg-appreciation-thread#latest
  • Juked By Neymar
    vsK17 wrote: »
    Have a look at Firmino Path to Glory card. It does wonders for me. Also, other people say he's a beast

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/601539/firmino-fof-ptg-appreciation-thread#latest

where are you playing him?? Looks like the type of card I'd love to have as a box-to-box CM type player
  • vsK17
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play him as a ST in 4-2-3-1. Nowadays I only play Weekend League and this is my second weekend. Overall, Firmino has 57 games played and 89 goals. Used Hunter on him but with the +2 upgrade he got a little bit more pace and changed to Hawk. His shooting is almost maxed and it adds something extra at his physic.
  • stylemonkey1979
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    PIM Socrates.

I use him as a striker and he's absolutely outrageous. Rockets in them boots.
  • nextqprmanager
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Socrates.

I use him as a striker and he's absolutely outrageous. Rockets in them boots.

Much better than the Prime? [ short on coins ] thanks
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2021
    Much better off with PTG Pogba than KDB imo. No joke best Pogba card ever.

I think your Messi idea's a winner as well. Depends what position you prefer to upgrade.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I just wanted to post some suggestions here. Then I realized every single one if them was an SBC.
  • Cphilly13
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fof Martinez, cheap beast. Sancho is awesome too but probably not worth the 1.5 unless he fits your team. Only played a few games with fof pogba but he's pretty amazing so far too
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a ton of fun playing with Serie A for the icon swaps objectives.

TOTS Messi is amazing, but gets bullied too easily. You should try him out though if you can take the tax hit. His TOTS has more stamina and strength so it’s definitely the way too go.

Have you tried Pogba yet? He’s one of the best midfielders I tried all year.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Fof Martinez, cheap beast. Sancho is awesome too but probably not worth the 1.5 unless he fits your team. Only played a few games with fof pogba but he's pretty amazing so far too

Martinez went straight into my MLS team :)

I've got untradable WIF Sancho and he was pretty good but like you said, hard to fit into the team.

Will look into Pogba as I've seen several recs!
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Fof havertz /foden,,,played against them n dreaded them,,especially kai
  • Lackosweat
    11382 posts Has That Special Something
    Has to be FOF Pogba. That card is way too cheap for what it offers.