Ramos CB worth it?

Craigy21
1020 posts Professional
Anyone who’s completed him already… is he worth it? I’m debating clearing my club out, to get him in. Reckon I should be able to complete most of it with some of the high rated cards I’ve got left, and rewards throughout the week… is he worth it?

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Ask your self this, is there a better centre back in the game right now ?
  • Arsenalman
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »
    Yes mate he’s very good.

How’s he compared to pim maldini and varane? Also the likes of mbabu and walker
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Well pim maldini I hated last year as I had him untradable (just flexing this is not related)

Varane i haven’t used since his gold.

The others you mentioned are full backs who are super agile and super fast mate. I’ve played full backs all year and I’m not feeling like I miss them at all.

Put it this way he is very agile and fits the game he’s the closest thing to having a full back in cb without actually having on there if that makes sense.
  • Arsenalman
    3665 posts National Call-Up
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Well pim maldini I hated last year as I had him untradable (just flexing this is not related)

The others you mentioned are full backs who are super agile and super fast mate. I’ve played full backs all year and I’m not feeling like I miss them at all.

Put it this way he is very agile and fits the game he’s the closest thing to having a full back in cb without actually having on there if that makes sense.

Yh I hear ya, was just wondering if he’s worth rinsing the club for, he’d have to better than most available. I have tapsoba, Marquinhos, lacroix, kounde and now alaba all untradeable
  • JimNoShoes
    1168 posts Professional
    Absolute class
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Yh I hear ya, was just wondering if he’s worth rinsing the club for, he’d have to better than most available. I have tapsoba, Marquinhos, lacroix, kounde and now alaba all untradeable

Much much better than the first three you talk of I have all three of them. Alaba can’t comment
  • Craigy21
    1020 posts Professional
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Absolutely what I’m thinking… it’d cost maybe a couple mil coins wise which I definitely don’t have 🤣 but could do this SBC over the next week or so I reckon.
    I think I’ll go for him, I’m bored of using Zagadou and Piszcek in all honesty lol
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Craigy21 wrote: »
    Yes mate he’s very good.

Absolutely what I’m thinking… it’d cost maybe a couple mil coins wise which I definitely don’t have 🤣 but could do this SBC over the next week or so I reckon.
    I think I’ll go for him, I’m bored of using Zagadou and Piszcek in all honesty lol

It’s only a million mate.

Also I wouldn’t advice buying any fodder right now they have starved supply and you’ll over pay.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12661 posts Has That Special Something
    He looks class
  • He's a beast, love how aggressive he is and this one scores even more headers from corners.
  • Kingofpro66
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is a class player and end game. The question is If he is better then Mbabu and Tapsoba, Walker, Gomez, piszchek etc. No he is not. Does he fits your team i would Get him If he is not dont bother. People getting stressed to missing out but you are not gonna win more games with him then Mbabu.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    He is a class player and end game. The question is If he is better then Mbabu and Tapsoba, Walker, Gomez, piszchek etc. No he is not. Does he fits your team i would Get him If he is not dont bother. People getting stressed to missing out but you are not gonna win more games with him then Mbabu.

He is better than those you mentioned though 🤣🤷‍♂️
  • Boysie91
    14863 posts World Class

The fact you mentioned Walker and Gomez but forget about the best CB in the PL AWB makes me question your comment.
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move

You know nothing Jon snow.
  • Mr. Soper
    3908 posts National Call-Up
    I’d say no. And I did him. Tapsoba is better. Hate to say it but after 10 WL games. He might be hitting the bench. Had 3 games where players just teleported the ball through him. 1 game he got out muscled. For some reason he his no coming up for corner either!!!!!
  • Kingofpro66
    Destin8or wrote: »

You know nothing Jon snow.

I know exactly what i am talking about as i have him :)

• Kingofpro66
    Boysie91 wrote: »

The fact you mentioned Walker and Gomez but forget about the best CB in the PL AWB makes me question your comment.

Gomez is not CB?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    I’d say no. And I did him. Tapsoba is better. Hate to say it but after 10 WL games. He might be hitting the bench. Had 3 games where players just teleported the ball through him. 1 game he got out muscled. For some reason he his no coming up for corner either!!!!!

Tapsoba was so good I put him in mbabu sbc three days later. 🤷‍♂️
  • Neil_14
    2949 posts National Call-Up
    Mr. Soper wrote: »

Tapsoba was so good I put him in mbabu sbc three days later. 🤷‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Destin8or
    Ramos was the best CB last year
    Ramos is the best CB this year
    Everyone has their opinions though.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2021
    Ramos was the best CB last year
    Ramos is the best CB this year
    Everyone has their opinions though.

But only the opinions that says he’s the best in game counts though surely.

I mean I just spent a mil of fodder on him I won’t listen to any other opinion 🤣😂

Anyone that says tapsoba is better is clearly been on the apple juice
  • futaddict79
    2341 posts National Call-Up
    I have red tots varane and flashback mbabu as cb's is he better than mbabu? as I don't like playing rb as cb but almost feel forced due to the pace whoring on this game
  • Blackbird
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m tempted to do the RB version as the links suit my team more. If I do the RB, I can fit Acuna, Davies and Theo Hernandez into my team.
  • Craigy21
    1020 posts Professional
    Craigy21 wrote: »
    Yes mate he’s very good.

It’s only a million mate.

Also I wouldn’t advice buying any fodder right now they have starved supply and you’ll over pay.

Oh I meant to buy a equal cb, say Varane or Maldini etc. So yeah defo worth it for the mil, which I reckon is pretty inflated right now.

Oh no I’ll wait for all rewards over the week, I’ve got about 10 or so players 90+ I can use, so just need some fodder to balance the squads out. I think I’ll go for it.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Blackbird wrote: »
    I’m tempted to do the RB version as the links suit my team more. If I do the RB, I can fit Acuna, Davies and Theo Hernandez into my team.

I probs should of done the same as I use davies and lewa and could have moved alberto to centre and I now have to buy kimmich for Davies.

But the lure of a 98 player was too much to turn down
  • Destin8or

I probs should of done the same as I use davies and lewa and could have moved alberto to centre and I now have to buy kimmich for Davies.

Yeah, it's two better than 96, come on people 😅
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Yeah, it's two better than 96, come on people 😅

Every little helps
  • Destin8or
    Having said all that... You just know EA will drop a better card in the next week or two lol
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Having said all that... You just know EA will drop a better card in the next week or two lol

Name that card clever clogs ? 😂

It would have to be 99 and with unique body
  • chiholam
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am going to do him, but Eder Militao could come pretty close. Luckily I went I got him too, so will get paired with Ramos when I get my WL fodders!