All the grind for nothing lol swap tokens

Bayaeraking408
1151 posts Professional
So grinder for 5 to do the 5 token icon pack got 93 zanetti which looks bad probability just Gona put him on an sbc makes me feel like not even grind for the other swap tokens 😑

Comments

• NeapolitanPowerUS
    410 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Consider yourself lucky i had to pick rush 93 out of the icon player pick for 10 tokens. Hearrbreaking
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    Consider yourself lucky i had to pick rush 93 out of the icon player pick for 10 tokens. Hearrbreaking

I would trade u if I could since I was hoping for an attacker icon lol just couldn’t wait for the other tokens
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1380 posts Professional
    i got lucky Garrincha and as a LB Zanetti isnt bad could have been a lot lot worse!
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    i got lucky Garrincha and as a LB Zanetti isnt bad could have been a lot lot worse!

Guess I’ll give I’m a go and see how I like him
  • ToiletChimp
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got PIM Lineker from the 5 tokens pack. Will do the 7 tokens pack and hope for better but all year I've had mostly duds from packs/picks when it comes to icons, mid Cantona aside.
  • Rushh
    55 posts Park Captain
    Got Matthaus :o
  • Mogga
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    From seeing various posts and having got puskas from the 5 token pack I think overall it's better vale than the pick one
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got Zola from the 5 token pack

Ill give him a whirl for a bit, coulda been worse
  • FatFish
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Laudrup from the 5, he’s already gone into Ramos. Didn’t expect anything decent..and not bothering with the rest.
  • Andyh60
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rushh wrote: »
    Got Matthaus :o

Same but with 16 tokens
  • Goodgod10
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Air Diddy wrote: »

I’ve got his 90 and I love him
  • IPedro
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Ashley cole from the 5 pack, kinda mixed feelings would of liked an attacker but I’m a Chelsea fan so least he is useable I suppose
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    I got Ballack as best choice from the 12 token 92+ midfielder pp. It does feel like a waste of time as he's so unagile and average at everything he's unusable. Just a 92 fodder card.

I think Zanetti is a decent pull tbh from the 5 token pack. At least he looks useable. I was thinking of buying him and switching him to RB and Zambrotta to LB in game.
  • Wooly1203
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    I got rush in my pack. I’d gladly trade him for Zanetti if I could!
  • JimNoShoes
    1105 posts Professional

That’s pretty amazing given his moments card is normally a 92! I had rush, drogba or torres from my 10 swap pack. Pretty lucky, guess they wanted me to have 92 PIM striker
  • Seagie
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve done the 92+ icon pack and the moments pack.

Got 92 Shearer and 90 Wright 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • McFandan
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    PIM Shearer from the 7 token pack. In terms of usability and value it literally could not have been worse!
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    any one else going to bother to do the squad battle tokens ? I could only get 6 so don’t know if I have it on me to get them lol
  • graff26lfc
    812 posts Professional
    I got socrates from my 5 token
  • Goodgod10
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Air Diddy wrote: »

I’ve got his 90 and I love him
  • I got dupe Henry pim :(
  • Jt77
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jari litmanen
    😳
  • Fozzy1983
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just converted the 10 for PP. got Matthaus, Rijkaard or Zambrotta (dupe). Really happy as wanted Lothar
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2021
    I also took the 10 tokens player pick. The result was to be expected though: Nedved (dupe), Yashin (dupe) and Nesta. Now I have a useless Nesta who will never get near the team for weeks and weeks of grinding. Happy? ... not! :(

I should have gone for 11 token and take Best, like I planned at the start. Not that I would need him, but at least he would have been useful from the bench and seems to be a decent player at least.
  • Hammer87
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2021
    Got Cech as my best from the player pick which was the one position I definitely didn’t need anyone. Such a waste of time, think I might be done with the game now
  • Bob_Bobson
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up to 6 tokens for the 92+ pack and one left to get. At that point, nothing left to grind and will probably be me done. The squad battles were a chore
  • JimmyVulmer
    6653 posts Big Money Move
    0-DB9944-B-5-A2-E-421-F-B7-EC-DB8729-B9-BDAA.png
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    Couldn't face squad battles, so did the 5 token pack...
    Campbell 🤮

• Bob_Bobson
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Up to 6 tokens for the 92+ pack and one left to get. At that point, nothing left to grind and will probably be me done. The squad battles were a chore

Got my 7 tokens for the 92+ and out pops Scholes.

Waste of time.
  • Izzy2K17
    13652 posts Has That Special Something
    Which one is better value, the 5 token or 7 token pack