whos better

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Whos the best gk out of VDS, neur, Lehman and sif de gea. and who's the better cb out of hierro, cannavaro, if boateng and sif hummels

Comments

• IF Boateng and Van Der Sar
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sif de gea is the best GK I've used this year ( haven't tried vds from that list and wasn't lehmann's biggest fan tbh for his price. Don't like neuer this year which is extremely weird.

As for the cbs I only used cannavaro from that list and I found him ok, his acceleration and lack of size being his main issues. My guess would be if boateng being the best
  • MagnificDan
    Problem is, my choices are (for chem reasons) lehman/neuer - if boateng/sif hummels or vds/lehman - hierro/cannavaro/any legend cb -600k

• Played against van den sar and was the best goalie I've seen. Was making incredible saves
  • MagnificDan
    Played against van den sar and was the best goalie I've seen. Was making incredible saves

Cheers think I may go vds then with hierro
  • Sgt. Pepper
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    all keepers seem to play different for every player. some love neuer, some hate him, he's fantastic for me. VDS is amazingly consistent for some, yet was a tree for me. lehman was a beast to play against. it's all about finding the right keeper that works for you and sticking with him.
  • MagnificDan
    all keepers seem to play different for every player. some love neuer, some hate him, he's fantastic for me. VDS is amazingly consistent for some, yet was a tree for me. lehman was a beast to play against. it's all about finding the right keeper that works for you and sticking with him.
    Yeah I get what your saying but with the market in its current state, if I purchased vds and didn't like him, I would find it difficult to sell.