This game is a joke

MassofCox
475 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have 2 icon moments in my club (petit and kluivert) so I thought doing the 5 swap tokens for an icon moment pack would be a good option as the chances of a duplicate would be incredibly slim 2/100 right? Wrong out pops duplicate untradeable moment petit.

I am done thanks EA.

Comments

• MarketBanned
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You've got to be in it to win it.
  • Fifapayne
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    MassofCox wrote: »
    I have 2 icon moments in my club (petit and kluivert) so I thought doing the 5 swap tokens for an icon moment pack would be a good option as the chances of a duplicate would be incredibly slim 2/100 right? Wrong out pops duplicate untradeable moment petit.

I am done thanks EA.

Don’t think it’s 2/100
  • MassofCox
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    MassofCox wrote: »

I am done thanks EA.

Don’t think it’s 2/100

Clearly wasn’t haha. It should be though there’s 100 icons you should have a 98% chance of not hitting those 2. I know the odds in this game don’t work like that but it would be nice if they did
  • malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    This is why I deleted my club....still enjoy coming on here and reading all the threads from people you haven't seen the light yet!
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    malky wrote: »
    This is why I deleted my club....still enjoy coming on here and reading all the threads from people you haven't seen the light yet!

Not as much as we enjoy all the quitters coming back to tell us 😁
  • leea12345
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    malky wrote: »

me too, but not about people seeing the light ,that happens on its own in the end i think .but i like to try and have some input through years of experience and maybe can have some answers for some people .
  • malky
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Honestly UT is a load of nonsense....once you step away for a few weeks you can see it for what it is....there is no way I could go back to playing a game where my placement is pre determined and trying to get fancy cards which do not play any better than their base cards...not to mention all the supernatural happens within every bs game!...Not a chance😂😂