Match limit in friendlies

RichT
532 posts An Exciting Prospect
Advantage relegators.

Comments

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep EA continue to pander to these self relegating cheats with this and the next set of icons on the horizon be a fresh wave of self relegating. Not even worth it for the rubbish they ll get from the packs but they ll still do it. God forbid they might get matched up fairly.
  • Danielb
    1360 posts Play-Off Hero
    RichT wrote: »
    Advantage relegators.

How do you relegate in Friendlies? Or how does it help them to do it in rivals when playing Friendlies?
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator
    There has always been a match limit in every mode, it's to stop coin farming.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    There has always been a match limit in every mode, it's to stop coin farming.

No it hasn't.

If EA continue to cap the amount of matches you have to complete an Objective this will be the end of line for me.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »
    RichT wrote: »
    Advantage relegators.

How do you relegate in Friendlies? Or how does it help them to do it in rivals when playing Friendlies?

Its sbmm mate. You re matched in friendlies based on your rivals skill rating. EA stand back and watch them all cheating.
  • Don't know why I got the 4 wins really easy in 5 games 3 where early golden goals was expecting a sweat fest
  • Grandad44
    23 posts Ball Boy
    The people who relegate make it difficult for those who stay and compete at their actual level, but I came across 2 opponents who must have already finished the objective and gave away wins. So I stayed in the mode and did exactly the same.
  • All4fun1991
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    I never noticed because I won all my matches.. Also don’t do GG unless is swaps.