Does Gareth Bale deserve a 99 passing card?

1
SuperJames9005
2090 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 16
I actually think releasing MOTM card based on actual performance is much more fun than the boring +1 +2. The +1 +2 stuff is really boring and that's why no one cares about TOTW.

Comments

  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    Giving EA the idea to manipulate cards in this way will only lead to disappointment.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    He doesn't really need one in this game, NIF Allan can pass almost as good as Pirlo or Xavi
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    One pass and you Welsh think he needs a big upgrade! We ll see what these Turks do in the 2and half.
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dmb75 wrote: »
    Giving EA the idea to manipulate cards in this way will only lead to disappointment.

    That's true. They probably will mess up every card. Defending 99 for scoring a headtrick it is then.
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    One pass and you Welsh think he needs a big upgrade! We ll see what these Turks do in the 2and half.

    3 great passing and Ramsey cannot finish the 1st two. If he doesn't score the last one, I am speechless then.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    One pass and you Welsh think he needs a big upgrade! We ll see what these Turks do in the 2and half.

    3 great passing and Ramsey cannot finish the 1st two. If he doesn't score the last one, I am speechless then.

    2 changes by Turkey no surprise nobody tracking those runs by Ramsey. Making it easy for him.
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    0 penalties though
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 16
    0 penalties though..... Skyed it!!!!
  • Fifapayne
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 16
    phep wrote: »
    0 penalties though

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


    Edit - what the hell was that.
    One of the worst pens I’ve ever witnessed
  • Retro1989
    6090 posts Big Money Move
    Deserves 1 in Penalties though
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    phep wrote: »
    0 penalties though

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


    Edit - what the hell was that.
    One of the worst pens I’ve ever witnessed

    Bale remembered the national sport of wales is actually rugby for a second.
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    Struggled to pass it into the net
  • David12344
    17657 posts World Class
    0 for pens
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    phep wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    phep wrote: »
    0 penalties though

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


    Edit - what the hell was that.
    One of the worst pens I’ve ever witnessed

    Bale remembered the national sport of wales is actually rugby for a second.

    They won't care if they can hold on here!!
  • Boysie91
    13964 posts World Class
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 16
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    You are actually rubbish for being rude lol

    I don't mind discussion or sarcastic comments but your comment is really low.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    Well I mean he only has the four European cup medals. The guys top class not sure about 99 passing I think our Welsh friend is a bit excited. Understandably so. 5 minutes left Wales getting deep..... 1 depth tactics out.
  • David12344
    17657 posts World Class
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    You are actually rubbish for being rude lol

    I don't mind discussion or sarcastic comments but your comment is really low.

    Why he’s not wrong bale is past his best

    And tbh likes golf more anyway.


    He’s a greedy footballer way more than others.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 16
    David12344 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    You are actually rubbish for being rude lol

    I don't mind discussion or sarcastic comments but your comment is really low.

    Why he’s not wrong bale is past his best

    And tbh likes golf more anyway.


    He’s a greedy footballer way more than others.

    He d argue Madrid agreed that contract with him. Not many are as good in their 30s unless you're Ronaldo or someone haha
  • David12344
    17657 posts World Class
    edited June 16
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    You are actually rubbish for being rude lol

    I don't mind discussion or sarcastic comments but your comment is really low.

    Why he’s not wrong bale is past his best

    And tbh likes golf more anyway.


    He’s a greedy footballer way more than others.

    He d argue Madrid agreed that contract with him. Not many are as good I their 30s unless you're Ronaldo or someone haha

    You’re right there mate.

    I just feel that if he loved footy he’d show more desire and move to a club where he can play not sit in the reserves for years.

    He’s rich enough. Your career don’t last long enough enjoy it.

    He is also over rated now.

    Given he was a fantastic player years ago and I would have chewed my arm off to have him. But not playing and losing interest in the game has put him in decline.

    For the talent he has too.


    As someone who played for the green dragon reserves i would have loved a chance to play 🤣
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Wow never heard so much rubbish in my life he is well overrated

    You are actually rubbish for being rude lol

    I don't mind discussion or sarcastic comments but your comment is really low.

    Why he’s not wrong bale is past his best

    And tbh likes golf more anyway.


    He’s a greedy footballer way more than others.

    He d argue Madrid agreed that contract with him. Not many are as good I their 30s unless you're Ronaldo or someone haha

    You’re right there mate.

    I just feel that if he loved footy he’d show more desire and move to a club where he can play not sit in the reserves for years.

    He’s rich enough. Your career don’t last long enough enjoy it.

    He is also over rated now.

    Given he was a fantastic player years ago and I would have chewed my arm off to have him. But not playing and losing interest in the game has put him in decline.

    For the talent he has too.


    As someone who played for the green dragon reserves i would have loved a chance to play 🤣

    Well I think you can't question his desire in that Welsh shirt tbf to him. We don't know what went on behind the scenes at real Madrid. They did seem to just want to bin him. Maybe that effected his desire. That goal hes just made was top notch.
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Two assists with a handful more key passes.

    He is not that professional in Real Madrid but definitely fully devoted to Wales tho.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Two assists with a handful more key passes.

    He is not that professional in Real Madrid but definitely fully devoted to Wales tho.

    He can pass but maybe not 99 passing lol. Anyway well done to wales and I hope you enjoyed that jamesey mate!! Yous be on for another semi final! Haha.
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Two assists with a handful more key passes.

    He is not that professional in Real Madrid but definitely fully devoted to Wales tho.

    He can pass but maybe not 99 passing lol. Anyway well done to wales and I hope you enjoyed that jamesey mate!! Yous be on for another semi final! Haha.

    Yeah. Not necessarily 99 but just a concept of releasing cards not in a boring +1 +2 way. His other stats can remain the same just one aspect to reflect the actual performance in a single match, not like he has got 99 passing in all his game.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Two assists with a handful more key passes.

    He is not that professional in Real Madrid but definitely fully devoted to Wales tho.

    He can pass but maybe not 99 passing lol. Anyway well done to wales and I hope you enjoyed that jamesey mate!! Yous be on for another semi final! Haha.

    Yeah. Not necessarily 99 but just a concept of releasing cards not in a boring +1 +2 way. His other stats can remain the same just one aspect to reflect the actual performance in a single match, not like he has got 99 passing in all his game.

    Well they know having live cards with the chance of being upgraded will keep the prices up. Thus increasing fifa point sales. It's a real con not many teams even going to get the 3 wins.
  • chiholam
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bale is FUT Toxic with the skill moves! That last corner - he received it, scoop turn followed by a directional nutmeg, and then finished off with a by-line cut back for a goal.

    Haha - I can't complain now when it happens in WL
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    chiholam wrote: »
    Bale is FUT Toxic with the skill moves! That last corner - he received it, scoop turn followed by a directional nutmeg, and then finished off with a by-line cut back for a goal.

    Haha - I can't complain now when it happens in WL

    And thru. balls all the time, haha
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    chiholam wrote: »
    Bale is FUT Toxic with the skill moves! That last corner - he received it, scoop turn followed by a directional nutmeg, and then finished off with a by-line cut back for a goal.

    Haha - I can't complain now when it happens in WL

    Except it happened once in the match... it happens every 25 seconds in WL.
  • chiholam
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    rmoxon wrote: »
    chiholam wrote: »
    Bale is FUT Toxic with the skill moves! That last corner - he received it, scoop turn followed by a directional nutmeg, and then finished off with a by-line cut back for a goal.

    Haha - I can't complain now when it happens in WL

    Except it happened once in the match... it happens every 25 seconds in WL.

    Yep - saw highlights of the France game where there were massive through balls to Mbappe. Who knew EA did build a football simulator?!?!
  • Ruprecht
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bale loves playing for his country, loves it. Wish Giggs had the same feeling as him in years gone by.
    Clear to me that this euros has been his aim for the past 2 years so he’s managed himself to get there. Could see at Spurs in the early part of the season he wouldn’t go full pelt because he doesn’t trust his body to hold up after the litany of injuries he’s had over the years. Past his best, yes, but still the best goals to minutes ratio of any other premier league player so still got more than enough.

    If he doesn’t retire after the euros he’s still got enough to play in any top league but will tailor his game to enable the move. A la Giggs, Gullit, Scholes in their later careers.

    Anyone that defends the most ungrateful fans in the world (Real Madrid), booing their greatest ever player for gods sake, doesn’t get it. Bale was paid well but he should have been for scoring the winning goal in 2 out of the 4 champions leagues he’s won with them to then get frozen out…

    I might have given the game away but I’m Welsh and it’s innate to defend Bale, haha.
Sign In or Register to comment.