PIM Veron at this stage of the game

Breaker1987
2012 posts Fans' Favourite
How is he?
I'm running a Serie A squad (4-3-1-2) & already own PIM Pirlo, TOTS Kessie, TOTS Barella, Flashback Nainggolan, FB Vidal & HL Milinkovic-Savic as cm's. Worth giving him a try?

Comments

• Breaker1987
    Anyone used him?
  • Breaker1987
    Ok nvm xD guess I'll just stick with the players I already have
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    😆
    Used his loan,,was a decent card,but u already have equivalent/better players
  • Destin8or
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    He's not the worst, but you definitely have better cards already.
  • Breaker1987
    😆

Haha, ok thx for the response :-)
    Guess I can't really upgrade my team anymore, since I'm on a budget (200k).

ezDsdpy.jpg
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah he doesn’t make this team that’s for sure.
  • Breaker1987

Thought so :) Overall i'm pretty happy with the way this team performs.
    The last couple of days I win 80% of the games I play & I'm about to promote to div 3. So can't really complain.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3531 posts National Call-Up

Thought so :) Overall i'm pretty happy with the way this team performs.
    The last couple of days I win 80% of the games I play & I'm about to promote to div 3. So can't really complain.

But I have to admit he is a lot better than you would think. I was so disappointed when I pulled him from icon swaps. So I forced myself to play him. He always seemed to be in the right spots and for sure one of the best passers in the game.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    😆

ezDsdpy.jpg

Nice team ,, gamble with some swap 3 icon pack,,u never know
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2021
    😆

ezDsdpy.jpg

Nice team ,, gamble with some swap 3 icon pack,,u never know

Veron can be a good super sub to close games(if untradeable)

• Cornushon
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    😆

ezDsdpy.jpg

You don't have to upgrade I'd say. Just play the game if you like it and don't play if you don't.
  • Cornushon
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    I am for example running very similar team to yours. And I'm not spending cash on FP, and don't waste my time trading as well. But I can't jsut force myself to even click on fifa icon if I have free time... This year's fifa is so off putting ... I can't even make myself to do Erikson obj. Which is super easy. This just demonstrate how past caring I am at this stage.
    I haven't touched fifa since I did tevez sbc and tried him ..
    But if you enjoy the game still, just do it, play it sqaud, enjoy while fifa is still going. Not long left until next cycle. Which is going to be only worse. Not looking for that at all lol
  • Breaker1987
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I am for example running very similar team to yours. And I'm not spending cash on FP, and don't waste my time trading as well. But I can't jsut force myself to even click on fifa icon if I have free time... This year's fifa is so off putting ... I can't even make myself to do Erikson obj. Which is super easy. This just demonstrate how past caring I am at this stage.
    I haven't touched fifa since I did tevez sbc and tried him ..
    But if you enjoy the game still, just do it, play it sqaud, enjoy while fifa is still going. Not long left until next cycle. Which is going to be only worse. Not looking for that at all lol

I live in Belgium, we can't buy fifapoints anymore (and i'm happy we can't) 😅. Only play Div rivals, squad battles & friendlies (objectives). Only played 1 weekend league & that was 8 months ago 😃.