What's the next set of WL rewards?

Bob_Bobson
727 posts An Exciting Prospect
Planning on taking a couple weeks off (at least) regardless but does anyone know what folk are playing for this WL?

Comments

  • Jordonp
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely no idea
  • TDOF
    7396 posts League Winner
    Last year it was top 5 leagues tots

    Later on it’s a mix of promos and tots
  • greif44
    5466 posts Big Money Move
    Probably G2 will give you a guaranteed pick from top 5; S1/G3 will not have cap but will have all TOTS and maybe other promo cards released previously. I think that's how it was last year after Ultimate TOTS.
  • Mogga
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Going nowhere near it whatever it is. Complete waste of a weekend
  • Destin8or
    3707 posts National Call-Up
    It's EFIGS
    Basically any tots from the top 5 leagues

    Not sure if that applies to finishes below G2
  • Bob_Bobson
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mogga wrote: »
    Going nowhere near it whatever it is. Complete waste of a weekend

    Oh I'm with you there. I'm planning on a bike ride tomorrow before the Italy game, watching that, then it's Warzone for any gaming. Just curious as to what they've got lined up.

    I'll keep an eye on any objective players but I'm basically done until next set of icon swaps (and even then, I dunno if I can bothered).
  • Mogga
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Going nowhere near it whatever it is. Complete waste of a weekend

    Oh I'm with you there. I'm planning on a bike ride tomorrow before the Italy game, watching that, then it's Warzone for any gaming. Just curious as to what they've got lined up.

    I'll keep an eye on any objective players but I'm basically done until next set of icon swaps (and even then, I dunno if I can bothered).

    I've got a shed base to concrete and then large amounts of alcohol to drink whilst watching England remind me why I find watching them incredibly dull 🤣
  • Bob_Bobson
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mogga wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Going nowhere near it whatever it is. Complete waste of a weekend

    Oh I'm with you there. I'm planning on a bike ride tomorrow before the Italy game, watching that, then it's Warzone for any gaming. Just curious as to what they've got lined up.

    I'll keep an eye on any objective players but I'm basically done until next set of icon swaps (and even then, I dunno if I can bothered).

    I've got a shed base to concrete and then large amounts of alcohol to drink whilst watching England remind me why I find watching them incredibly dull 🤣

    That sounds a lot more fun than throughball league tbf.
Sign In or Register to comment.