PES how many ?

Bayaeraking408
1151 posts Professional
How many people are so feed up with ea that are willing to give new pes a shot what would make u go to them? I think I would feel like a total noob there since don’t know anything about it but if I hear good feed back I’m out of here lol

Comments

• Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
  • Skely
    980 posts Professional
    Of more people go or can be fun. The biggest problem is no real competition. Is most friendly games and that gets tired way to fast :(
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2021
    Played PES last two years as it has been on game pass. The BS that goes on during games is every bit as bad as FIFA.
  • TDOF
    8995 posts League Winner
    I'm optimistic with the demo coming up in a few months wonder how it'll play with UE5

If it feels good i'll consider.
  • johntempera
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Every year I’ve given PES a chance. Every time it feels wrong.
  • RedPlanet1986
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As bad as FIFA is, it's still the best
  • AvalanJ
    1420 posts Professional
    TDOF wrote: »
    I'm optimistic with the demo coming up in a few months wonder how it'll play with UE5

If it feels good i'll consider.

UE4. 5 is not out yet. They're working on graphics (photo realism) and animations (motion capture). We will see how they do.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you are saying yes to pes you never played. There oa reason it doeant get the views or the rep that ea has. It is honestly worse then EA mess
  • SJR440
    8595 posts League Winner
    I'm actually considering going back onto PES 21 during the Euros as they have all the official licensing and are going to be running special themed Matchday events in MyClub etc.
  • leea12345
    942 posts Professional
    pes 22 complete new engine and features, they may produce a good game i really hope so, as have decided to go pes for football fix
  • abhreebhu_45
    9600 posts League Winner
    I did actually buy pes this season,,,the general feeling,atmosphere,gameplay was good,,,,my club is very rewarding(in terms of high cards)

But every game we have lob passes being spammed from the back(mostly played master league),,,this killed my interest completely
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will Certainly give it a go as always. Hoping the new engine no release last year works out.

Always more rewarding playing pes rather than 95 elasticos in a row
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Looking forward to the new engine in PES, especially after it was confirmed that FIFA 22 is on Frostbite again.
  • Arron xox
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Same post every year then 95% will stay on fifa
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arron xox wrote: »

EAs latest recruit.......
  • Sausagegman1
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    100% will be buying PES 22. However I did buy PES 20 to try it and thought the look and feel was a bit outdated. However I did like the more realistic football simulator gameplay. Hope they get it right and actually challenge FUT.
  • Arron xox
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

Grow up 🤣.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Nah
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Every year I try the PES Demo then.......nah.

If it feels as bad as always I'll just do without a football game as FIFA 22 is a definite no.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

Grow up 🤣.

Haha
  • Goodgod10
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d go wherever the most playable game is. That’s been fifa since football games have been online. Pes 5 mate v mate was a superb game. Even master league was good. Certainly more satisfying than grinding objectives for fodder which is pretty much what fifa has become for me
  • marktko
    457 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I tried it but couldn't face the step learning curve to convert after 11 years
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    marktko wrote: »
    I tried it but couldn't face the step learning curve to convert after 11 years

This is what I’m afraid of starting off as a total noob there. so used to the fifa’s set up and menus but if there’s good reviews I would definitely give it a go