Just STOP!!!

Growler
813 posts Semi-Pro
If any of you are having the same gameplay issues I’ve had just stop. Do you’re self a favour and stop. I don’t take games too serious but I am competitive. This is without a doubt the worst Fifa yet because of gameplay. And it’s a shame cus it started off so well. The game actually puts me in a bad mood and that normally takes some doing. Just stop playing this pile of ❤️❤️❤️❤️, take up another hobby and never buy into these frauds again.

Comments

• Arron xox
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    But no body knows what game play you have just had so at which point do they actually stop
  • David12344
    17355 posts World Class
    Have you stopped playing mate
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Arron xox wrote: »
    But no body knows what game play you have just had so at which point do they actually stop

Think you can probably use ur imagination.
    David12344 wrote: »

Yes, struggled most of the year, tried everything I can to make it the best it can be my end and nothing has made my experience any better. Finally decided to uninstall and delete. The game doesn’t play as it should and it’s frustrating me to the point where it’s actually affecting my mood.

Fifa is done for me. Would like to say it’s been fun but I’d be lying. If you’re getting as frustrated as I have been just lately just stop, uninstall and play something different. You’ll feel so much better
  • David12344
    17355 posts World Class
    edited June 7
    Growler wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »

Think you can probably use ur imagination.
    David12344 wrote: »

Yes, struggled most of the year, tried everything I can to make it the best it can be my end and nothing has made my experience any better. Finally decided to uninstall and delete. The game doesn’t play as it should and it’s frustrating me to the point where it’s actually affecting my mood.

Fifa is done for me. Would like to say it’s been fun but I’d be lying. If you’re getting as frustrated as I have been just lately just stop, uninstall and play something different. You’ll feel so much better

Hope you feel better mate.

I actually like the game, it’s some aspects I don’t like about the game. But although I have bad gameplay obviously not to your level and if mine was as bad as I presuming yours is I would quit too.
  • Nowhere near the worst fifa gameplay wise
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Nowhere near the worst fifa gameplay wise

For me, it’s the worst by far. Don’t get me wrong, previous FIFA’s were bad but this game, especially recently, has become a joke. Passing, tackling, shooting etc.... 4 or 5 games in a row where my team feels at such a disadvantage it becomes unplayable and is not fun to play. Then 4 or 5 games where I score every chance, make every pass and come out with the ball from every tackle.... yes it goes both ways but that doesn’t make it any more satisfying when you beat someone who is basically having the same frustrating gameplay you had a few games ago. It’s just pointless grinding the game when my team feels the same or worst than the team I was playing with 4 months ago. And yes, I’m aware that whilst my team has been getting better so has everyone else’s and it’s all relative, but that doesn’t hide the fact that due to gameplay, I feel better mentally when it playing Fifa. And I know that wouldn’t be the case if the game performed as it should. I’m not some bitter kid who is having a rant because I’ve lose a few games, the game is just broken and I can’t see it changing whilst we keep pumping money into EA’s pockets.
  • number5
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agreed! After playing for almost 20 years it feels like making the game worse is the actual goal. Forum is full of feedback, a lot of it has been the same for 10+ years now, and the game gets worse and worse.
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s like loading up warzone and having to wait a second for you’re gun to fire after pulling the trigger. Total joke and fir me at least, I’m better off just not playing Fifa. No game should be able to trigger me this much, and it’s not just me. My mates that at one stage have all played Fifa 21 have left. They’ve all been triggered by it and can no longer take the bs EA deliver. We’ve all come to the end of the line as far as Fifa is confirmed. It would take an enormous effort from EA to change my mind and get us all back into Fifa and as history has shown us, I can’t see that happening.
  • MarketBanned
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wait, you mean there's a way to continue playing without putting up with half a second input delay and trying to directional nutmeg glitch your way through everyone?
  • RKO_VIPER
    712 posts Semi-Pro
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Nowhere near the worst fifa gameplay wise
    When it’s responsive is good, but the cancelling is the biggest pile of bs way worse than 19,

But when it’s not responsive which is most the time you can see your own players tracking or running when you’re controlling them that they run like chickens that silly animation where they are half ar**d is when you know

This is the worst worst fifa end of there’s too many ups and downs in such a broken game