Eusebio hands down
  • LosBlancos
    1165 posts Professional
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Eusebio hands down

Wow really? Cheaper and better sounds great
  • libertao
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you do a 5* skills constantly i.e. ballroll-scoopturn or elastico? If so, it is helpful not having to think much about which attacker has the ball.
  • xHerdie
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Eusebio hands down

Wow really? Cheaper and better sounds great

Found Cruyff shooting animation to be real weird this year. Would take a half second longer to hit it compared to Eusebio which come off quickly

Plus was just more consistent in front of goal
  • LosBlancos
    1165 posts Professional
    libertao wrote: »
    Do you do a 5* skills constantly i.e. ballroll-scoopturn or elastico? If so, it is helpful not having to think much about which attacker has the ball.

I do not necessarily but i should 😂
  • Ian_Ando08
    17805 posts World Class
    Cruyff just aint it this year had his 91 untrade for a while barely ever made the team whereas base eus been in the team all year and hes incredible
  • HarchesterUtd
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Cruyff just aint it this year had his 91 untrade for a while barely ever made the team whereas base eus been in the team all year and hes incredible

I had base Cruyff for about 3 months from an icon SBC and really wasn’t a fan. Packed his 91 and Prime Eusebio from other icon SBCs and I much prefer Cruyff 91 over prime Eusebio.

• LosBlancos
    1165 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

I had base Cruyff for about 3 months from an icon SBC and really wasn’t a fan. Packed his 91 and Prime Eusebio from other icon SBCs and I much prefer Cruyff 91 over prime Eusebio.

Seems you’re the only one with this stance? I might lean Eusebio due to his strong link to Cristiano
  • Finesse_4days
    17906 posts World Class
    Used both and would say there's not much in it, if your a good skiller and dribbler Cruyff will be better. Eusebio has better shooting and stamina.
  • LosBlancos
    1165 posts Professional
    Used both and would say there's not much in it, if your a good skiller and dribbler Cruyff will be better. Eusebio has better shooting and stamina.

There’s not much in it means pass on both or not much of difference? Sorry lol
  • libertao
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite

It means not much difference between the two.
  • Finesse_4days
    17906 posts World Class
    edited June 2021

I'd pass on both yes, only just but feel like you'd better off with someone abit faster at this stage. Moments Kaka and Moments Eto come to mind. If you don't need much pace and are not that bothered by average stamina id go for Cruyff.