Ea killing the game

Cainman88
308 posts Sunday League Hero
La liga and bundas tots was the most fun on this game all season , everyone was buzzing loads to do , then the content has gone from minimal to nonexistent and completely ruined it
If they’ve given up why not just release loads of top icons and make the ultimate tots easier to get and let people have fun for the last few months at least

Comments

• A5B
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 6
    My friends and I have stopped playing for the better part of 3 months now, by far the earliest we’ve ever hit that point.

Sadly the game has been reduced to a steaming, coiled deuce.
  • Team Sam
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Cainman88 wrote: »
    La liga and bundas tots was the most fun on this game all season , everyone was buzzing loads to do , then the content has gone from minimal to nonexistent and completely ruined it
    If they’ve given up why not just release loads of top icons and make the ultimate tots easier to get and let people have fun for the last few months at least

I definitely agree there should be more content now.

As to making the top cards more available, would it really make the game more fun?

I'm really enjoying my team at the moment. It's solid, but has a few sentimental cards that couldn't compete with R9, etc every game.

I'd like to continue playing with my team, but don't fancy getting smashed every game by god squads.
  • Amdp9
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    They abandon it
  • I SiR MartY I
    10461 posts Has That Special Something
    LaLiga and Bundes weeks for content were amazing, 22 TOTS/Moments players available in 2 weeks, 18 of them SBCs on top of picks with good odds and high rated SBCs to burn through fodder. That number didn't include the minor league players either.

Bundes ended almost 3 weeks ago and since then we've had 8 major league SBCs (Nain, Immobile, Lozano, Volland, Aouar, Dembele, Martinez and Joe Gomez)

We get given all these SBCs, all these players to earn, all these packs to complete over those 2 good weeks and then EA starve us of content so we've nothing to use them on.