Max chemistry worst mode?

Hammer87
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
It’s so stupid that there’s no stamina drain in this mode. Everyone I’ve played so far has had constant pressure on the whole game, it’s just so boring to play against.

In theory this should be the best mode because you can pick whoever you want but the no stamina completely kills it for me

Comments

• macman85
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Misspelt best there. In what other mode can I field a squad of full chem strikers to prove defenders are pointless as Daka and Marcao (TOTS players) do the job just as well as my CBs. Even put TOTS Isak in goal for a laugh and he made some decent saves :P
  • I SiR MartY I
    14089 posts Has That Special Something
    If stamina drain was a thing, it would be the best mode.

Being able to play anyone you want in any position spiced things up a bit, but the ability to endlessly sprint and press just made game a grind for Lanzini.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2021
    If stamina drain was a thing, it would be the best mode.

Being able to play anyone you want in any position spiced things up a bit, but the ability to endlessly sprint and press just made game a grind for Lanzini.

I agree with this, but the lack stamina drain kills it.

And on top of that they made it so that the stamina of subs DOES drain, which makes it even harder to do objectives efficiently as you can sub on an Argentina player to get assists for the objective once your Prem player has scored, but it’s pointless because they will lose stamina while no one else does which makes it impossible for them to perform.