Can we expect daily player SBCs in the upcoming 2-3 days?

Killatix
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I am honestly bored of using gold neymar or dembele, wanna try out something else, have much fodder but not much coins, do you guys think we can expect some more player SBCs tomorrow? Any leaks so far?

Comments

• Cainman88
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably not 😂
  • Traphouse420
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    One can only hope so. I don’t understand this lack of content. Is it so hard to come up with one card a day? One that haven’t had 227372727 different promo cards already this year?
  • Killatix
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One can only hope so. I don’t understand this lack of content. Is it so hard to come up with one card a day? One that haven’t had 227372727 different promo cards already this year?

Yeah mate, this is why I dont wanna do dembele, despite having untradeable tots frenkie, coutinho in the squad... I used his heat last year and was lucky to get his freeze very early untradeable from a player pick and I am just bore of using the same player year after year... Just hope I can replace my gold neymar with something... I am so pissed that I didnt take stoichkov from swaps as I really like him on my GFs account...
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Killatix wrote: »
    I am honestly bored of using gold neymar or dembele, wanna try out something else, have much fodder but not much coins, do you guys think we can expect some more player SBCs tomorrow? Any leaks so far?

Lol no chance of daily sbc's, two a week if we're lucky.
  • Vezzo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    They will have one each per fifa :) next one fifa 18 flashback.
  • Mdm
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    Dunt expect too much
  • Zeke1216
    2915 posts National Call-Up
    I dint think so, no squad battles player either
  • David12344
    12674 posts Has That Special Something
    I reckon there will be good content mate. Don’t panic good things come to those who wait