Dear EA, I must apologize, I admire you for treating this toxic community the way it deserves!

Killatix
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just played the first game for Lanzini, as WL servers are crap, and once again I was confirmed that the issue is actually not EA, but rather this toxic community...

Guy starts with all possible PIM Icon loans, with only his TOTS Son as the single PL player.
He uses 4312 constant pressure to get that first goal and get me quit, but there is me, who scores twice...

Now starts the funny thing :) He suddenly starts scoring own goals, being so desperate to let him score with his TOTS Son... It is the 70th minute, I am leading 4-0 and he still pauses the game, changes tactics and looks for that one goal with Son...

I just dont get it... Trying to be toxic by using all possible loan players, constant pressure and 4312 to get that first goal, pause and ask me to quit, but then when the opposition is so much stronger, he just does not quit and chases 90 fkn minutes for that one goal...

I must admit that I myself showed a toxic reaction by pausing and switching to 532, drop back 1 depth in the last 20 minutes and just marking his Son...

Don't people understand that it is actually much quicker when you do golden goal or do not have to chase a goal for 90 minutes???

Comments

• WorcsEverton
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tool
  • Cainman88
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had a guy with a mint squad start a game played 5 mins he was rubbish then just quit lol what a waste of time
  • Killatix
    When did you score? Not quitting in the second half is ok. And playing loan cards in friendlies is fine too. If not in friendlies, where then? I think you overreacted.

Mate, I was already leading 4-0 in the first half... I dont think I overreacted. Imo it is pretty toxic to start with 4312 on constant pressure and then giving away own goals when you notice the opposition is better and just pause, change tactics and force that one goal with your pl player until the very end...
  • Killatix
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Killatix wrote: »
    Just played the first game for Lanzini, as WL servers are crap, and once again I was confirmed that the issue is actually not EA, but rather this toxic community...

Guy starts with all possible PIM Icon loans, with only his TOTS Son as the single PL player.
    He uses 4312 constant pressure to get that first goal and get me quit, but there is me, who scores twice...

Now starts the funny thing :) He suddenly starts scoring own goals, being so desperate to let him score with his TOTS Son... It is the 70th minute, I am leading 4-0 and he still pauses the game, changes tactics and looks for that one goal with Son...

I just dont get it... Trying to be toxic by using all possible loan players, constant pressure and 4312 to get that first goal, pause and ask me to quit, but then when the opposition is so much stronger, he just does not quit and chases 90 fkn minutes for that one goal...

I must admit that I myself showed a toxic reaction by pausing and switching to 532, drop back 1 depth in the last 20 minutes and just marking his Son...

Don't people understand that it is actually much quicker when you do golden goal or do not have to chase a goal for 90 minutes???

Dude don’t you see you’re the problem also? Either you quit, or just play the game. If you want golden goal do that, if the other guy keeps playing quit. But don’t think others should quit because you want them to.

I have myself admitted that I showed a toxic behaviour as well. But honestly, this is the only way to react to those toxic kids imo... I get it that he/she does not want to play golden goal, but what I dont get is to start constant pressure with copied 4312 tactics and then give away own goals and beg for goals when you notice that you wont score cause the opponent is stronger or having the better day... Before I beg for goals, why just not leaving when it is still pretty early like in the first half? The reaction he showed was absolutely just focused on "if you dont give me what I want, I will waste your time"
  • Killatix
    In Danish we say don’t throw rocks if you live in a greenhouse.

To spare you deciphering that, you’re the toxic one here. If he’s chasing a BPL objective why didn’t you let him have a goal in a friendly when you were already winning safely?

Now you come on here saying he’s toxic for using an in game formation and tactic. Some people 🤦🏼‍♂️

Question here is: Would he give me the goal if I needed it? Clear answer: No. Noone does. Why is he starting 4312 on constant pressure? Why constant pressure? Because he is hoping to score first, pause and getting me quit right? Why is it toxic from my side, if I just play my normal game and dont give him a gift when he wanted to make a short process?
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

To spare you deciphering that, you’re the toxic one here. If he’s chasing a BPL objective why didn’t you let him have a goal in a friendly when you were already winning safely?

Now you come on here saying he’s toxic for using an in game formation and tactic. Some people 🤦🏼‍♂️

Question here is: Would he give me the goal if I needed it? Clear answer: No. Noone does. Why is he starting 4312 on constant pressure? Why constant pressure? Because he is hoping to score first, pause and getting me quit right? Why is it toxic from my side, if I just play my normal game and dont give him a gift when he wanted to make a short process?

If he’s playing constant pressure from the get go he’ll run out of steam very quickly and you’ll get the win easily regardless.

And sure, plenty of people would give the goal.
  • Killatix
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Pretty toxic to not just give the guy a goal at the end. I'll take gg if it's going but if someone has tried their heart out and I'm winning comfortably I'll always give a goal out at the end.

Why should I? It is called objective, not gift. Also, if it was about crossing, outside of the box goals etc. there may be some incentive for both sides to agree on letting score the other. But, question: Would he give me that one goal, when I was the one chasing that bpl goal? No way. Why I am so sure? Because wtf is playing 4312 on constant pressure in a friendly mode? Yes, those, hoping to glitch through the defences scoring that one goal and then pausing the game to make you quit. Also, why is this guy playing 30 minutes normally and then decides to give away own goals when it is already 2-0? Couldnt he just think about a mutual agreement right at the start of the game?

It is not about people accepting the gg or not mate. It is about honesty. If you wanna grind, grind. If you wanna be toxic, be toxic. If you wanna sweat the hell out of yourself, then do it. But be honest. Dont fkn start like a real toxic sweater and then turn into a "hey bro, in the end it is only a friendly, lets gift each other goals" when you notice that you wont be able to score... If you dont accept gg, fine, its not a written rule. But either leave or play normal if you are behind by a couple of goals and dont start scoring own goals or moving out your keeper to send me a signal...
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    I had one message me "leave" - when it was 3-3 at HT and I'd scored with a PL player and got an outside the box goal as well.

Weirdo...
  • Killatix
    David12344 wrote: »
    Wow sorry mate but you need to hear this it’s not him that was bad there it was you

Just give the man a goal don’t be so proud to help out just because he didn’t play gg and used pressure it’s in the game

Oh and then pointing the finger at the ‘“community “ good work

I will do it. At least I am honest and not afraid to claim that I have a strong dislike towards those, exploiting broken AI pressing mechanism, exploiting connection advantages. If you dont think that his behavior is toxic, then you are probably one of those... The one and only thing that I wish from EA for FIFA 22 is to just make AI pressing as it was in FIFA 21...
  • Killatix

If he’s playing constant pressure from the get go he’ll run out of steam very quickly and you’ll get the win easily regardless.

And sure, plenty of people would give the goal.

This mode does not have stamina drain. Also, trust me, I have played over 500 games of FIFA 21... I even faced people who constantly switched sides and turned to 5atb to not give you the goal or even fouled you with last man... Dont really act like this community is full of saints and there isnt any issues with toxicity here...
  • Killatix
    I had one message me "leave" - when it was 3-3 at HT and I'd scored with a PL player and got an outside the box goal as well.

Weirdo...

I just wonder how they manage to text you ingame... When I just press on the PS button, I already get warned because of inactivity...
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3900 posts National Call-Up

Weirdo...

I just wonder how they manage to text you ingame... When I just press on the PS button, I already get warned because of inactivity...

I'm on Xbox. Can do it during a pause (this guy did it at HT) or on the app during the game.
  • Killatix

Weirdo...

I'm on Xbox. Can do it during a pause (this guy did it at HT) or on the app during the game.

Hmm ok, that sounds logic... But I turned of messages, can only receive some from friends. best thing really... my little brother also uses my account and last year he received death threats and even though I contacted EA and Sony, they didnt do anything...
  • Hammer316
    2676 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are right op there are many trolls who won't give the goal and be toxic. Don't be that guy, pay it forward.
  • David12344
    12674 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 4
    Wow sorry mate but you need to hear this it’s not him that was bad there it was you

Just give the man a goal don’t be so proud to help out just because he didn’t play gg and used pressure it’s in the game

I will do it. At least I am honest and not afraid to claim that I have a strong dislike towards those, exploiting broken AI pressing mechanism, exploiting connection advantages. If you dont think that his behavior is toxic, then you are probably one of those... The one and only thing that I wish from EA for FIFA 22 is to just make AI pressing as it was in FIFA 21...

Agree with you there pressing is too much.
    I’m not toxic mate but it’s ok to throw that word about. I’m not going to keep on at you though. I’ve given my opinion.

Just Think about what you are saying before you post about toxic behaviour. And good luck in the rest of your objectives
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

We see eye to eye on this one mate. It’s these guys that make these ‘fun’ games a lot less fun.
  • Sterve
    1109 posts Professional
    That’s the problem with having a set of unwritten rules that some people adhere to some don’t amd tbh some don’t even know they exist. Everyone interprets them differently and in the end no matter what you do you are toxic. Ea should probably just introduce a 30 minute cooldown if you quit a game then we can all carry on being unhappy 😂
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 4
    A 'toxic reaction ' really??? This game has gone to the pits. I remember when we used to play for fun. Just for the hell of it. Time to axe all these silly objectives ASAP. They have caused nothing but problems.
    Post edited by Gazmac_868 on
  • I SiR MartY I
    9348 posts League Winner
    All I need are my Prem goals, got everything else, guy went 1-0 up, I didn't quit, scored with Mane and planned to give him the win and he starts messaging during the game

b0f266b3939efb95c2ced9350e705e6f.png

d7059e3345c56d2239b29a950bbbd9b8.png
  • David12344
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

We see eye to eye on this one mate. It’s these guys that make these ‘fun’ games a lot less fun.

To be honest mate. We’ve seen eye to eye on more things than not lately it’s good lol

Best Friends now 😜
  • David12344
    All I need are my Prem goals, got everything else, guy went 1-0 up, I didn't quit, scored with Mane and planned to give him the win and he starts messaging during the game

Wow 😯 lol
  • I SiR MartY I
    9348 posts League Winner

Wow 😯 lol

He was crying for a while, told him I wouldnt play golden goal for my nan let alone him :joy:
  • David12344

Wow 😯 lol

He was crying for a while, told him I wouldnt play golden goal for my nan let alone him :joy:

Hahaha that’s funny 😁
  • I SiR MartY I
    9348 posts League Winner

Wow 😯 lol

Hahaha that’s funny 😁

Karma for not playing GG just got me, had 1 Prem goal left, got it, went 3-2 up, gave the guy the win, game ends and I get the DC from server message and its still 12/13

Karma sucks
  • Mmandras
    5495 posts Big Money Move
    How can somebody report you for not quitting?

He thinks you will believe such nonsense? You will let him win or whatever... for Lanzini? And there is an army in EA controling these troll fake toxic reports..

Are these people mentally challenged?