Fight Club |UFC|Boxing|

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class
    Well that went to plan for Dana
  • ukler8
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    This should have been in the undercard for Tyson - Roy Jones Jr.
    Had no idea these 2 were still fighting
  • ukler8
    Interesting to see which one of the 4th and 5th they gave to Whittaker. I had Till just edging the both.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7062 posts Big Money Move
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Interesting to see which one of the 4th and 5th they gave to Whittaker. I had Till just edging the both.

You had till winning the 4th and 5th?..
  • Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class
    Yeh think I had
    1 Till
    2 Rob
    3 Rob
    4 personally had Till but tbh if it was boxing I may well have gone 10-10 it was super close
    5 personally had Till and thought it was relatively clear although I wouldn’t say giving it to Whittaker was a shocker
  • ukler8

Yes.
    Don't think the takedowns in the 5th should count for anything as he got right back up.
  • Hicksy2011
    16921 posts World Class

Yes.
    Don't think the takedowns in the 5th should count for anything as he got right back up.

Yes and Till was landing in that round some big shots prior to slicing him open, Till clearly won round 5 for me
    Think the 4th was a case of Whittaker being a lot more active without really landing any clean punches that weren’t rolled or partially blocked, with Till having a big 4 punch combination that all landed very hard and flush clearly being the most significant action of the round
    Could go either way
  • Pughy30
    27261 posts Player of the Year
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3387 posts National Call-Up
    This opens up September again. Wonder what we'll get.

Jones vs Reyes if they can get it signed?
  • Ashy
    11183 posts Has That Special Something

Adesanya v Costa surely
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    Ashy wrote: »

Adesanya v Costa surely

Is that the one?

I heard they were doing Ultimate Fighter which finishes November. Could be wrong though
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    According to the DC Helwani Show, Whitaker vs Cannonier is scheduled for October 24th in a number 1 contenders bout.

This is the same card as Khabi vs Gaethje. Wonder if it will be CO-Main or if there will be another title fight added. Possibly a Flyweight or Bantamweight Title match.

This also still leaves open the September card. I'm genuinely have no idea who will be headlining that but I'm leaning towards...

I was gonna say Jones but no I dont see it.

I have no idea.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cmon ❤️❤️❤️❤️ <a href="https://t.co/iFwY1aNAqY">pic.twitter.com/iFwY1aNAqY</a></p>&mdash; Paulo Costa ( Borrachinha ) (@BorrachinhaMMA) <a href=" 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js&quot; charset="utf-8"></script>