ill pay silly money to watch fury AJ at Wembley :joy:
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    ill pay silly money to watch fury AJ at Wembley :joy:

I’d save my money and fly over the pond probably :(
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Amazing fight, Fury destroyed Wilder. I couldn't believe how much he changed his style, thought he was playing mind games before the fight. Think Wilder will be sacking the man who threw in the towel, thought he could've took a bit more punishment and but it was only going one way. Fury vs AJ has to happen, in the UK.
  • M98H
    13743 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Amazing fight, Fury destroyed Wilder. I couldn't believe how much he changed his style, thought he was playing mind games before the fight. Think Wilder will be sacking the man who threw in the towel, thought he could've took a bit more punishment and but it was only going one way. Fury vs AJ has to happen, in the UK.

Wilders corner probably saved his life lmao
    He’ll realise that once he rewatches his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ getting beat up
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16650 posts World Class
    Masterclass
  • M98H
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Light work.
    Best boxer in the heavyweight division vs a 1 punch wonder who can’t box for ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Master class.

Wilders defence is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thats why i told you if he fights someone going forward with power and with this defence he will get KO‘d before landing it lmao no wonder he was dodging Joshua.

Fury v Joshua make it happen!

@BO0OM fury getting into shape was the difference for sure, didn’t tire and like you said pressed him constantly while throwing some heavy jabs, Deontay looked completely lost :joy:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14358 posts World Class
    edited February 23
    Dontay's new sponsors will be jelly just like his legs were tonight 💪😜
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    What did the ref deduct a point for? Does anyone know?
  • Wonder if AJ's phone is off now 😂👀
  • Retro_G
    What did the ref deduct a point for? Does anyone know?

For Fury punching in the clinch, but it was a bs deduction. Wilder was punching in the clinch too, that deduction gave Wilder time to recover when he was wobbly.
  • Retro_G
    Retro_G wrote: »

Wilders corner probably saved his life lmao
    He’ll realise that once he rewatches his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ getting beat up

:lol: Wilder was on the back foot from start to finish, that ruptured eardrum was only going to get worse. One of the most one sided fights you'll ever watch.
  • Retro_G
    Wonder if AJ's phone is off now 😂👀

AJ will get dominated too, Fury is just too good and he is on another level.
  • Hicksy2011
    16967 posts World Class
    AJ Fury at Wembley would probably have a cheapest ticket of about £200
    And you’re absolutely right I would pay that in a second
    Taking an average of about £500 a ticket the gate alone would be £45m :joy:
  • Farlz
    8991 posts League Winner
    Fury would destroy AJ
  • Hicksy2011
    16967 posts World Class
    I’d back Fury to win but I don’t think it would be quite so one sided as people seem to think
    AJ can box
  • M98H
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I’d back Fury to win but I don’t think it would be quite so one sided as people seem to think
    AJ can box

Facts
    AJ won’t be backed up anywhere near as easy as wilder was
  • Hicksy2011
    16967 posts World Class
    edited February 23
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    AJ can box

Facts
    AJ won’t be backed up anywhere near as easy as wilder was

I would expect a very similar fight to Fury Wilder 1 where Fury will have to be a lot more tentative because AJ has lot more weapons than just a wild right hand

On the point deduction I agree it was harsh but I think the ref did it because he knew Wilder was on the edge and literally one uppercut in the clinch could have finished it
  • Retro_G
    edited February 24
    Wilder is at to activating the rematch clause according to the Athletic. Wilder is nothing but a journey man to Tyson, obviously looking for one more pay day before throwing in the towel.
  • RollsReus
    1469 posts Professional
    The boxer always beats the puncher in the rematch. Unsure what happens in the rematch of the rematch.
  • WryLucky
    2795 posts Fans' Favourite
    RollsReus wrote: »
    The boxer always beats the puncher in the rematch. Unsure what happens in the rematch of the rematch.

Unless Wilder learns something new then nothing will change. Or he'll win by a random punch. Better not start complaining that his outfit was too heavy next time.
  • Retro_G
    WryLucky wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »

Unless Wilder learns something new then nothing will change. Or he'll win by a random punch. Better not start complaining that his outfit was too heavy next time.

Tyson will use the same strategy, keep Wilder on the back foot. Wilder needs to be the aggressor to plant his foot forward, to generate the power in the right hand. He won't be able to plant his foot, because Tyson will be the aggressor again and he losses the same way. Wilder has no other tools, you take away the right hand and the fight is over.
  • krakos000
    17660 posts World Class
  • Hicksy2011
    16967 posts World Class
    Looking a lot like if Benavidez loses tomorrow the flyweight division is over
    Cejudo has gone, Figuerido is never gonna make the championship weight and Benavidez would be 0-4 in title fights
    No reason to keep it open
  • BO0OM
    3727 posts National Call-Up
    Fergusons hitman ❤️❤️❤️❤️ was so cringe :lol:
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1005 posts Professional
    Who've we got for the main event tonight?

I have confidence in Adesanya retaining
  • Hicksy2011
    16967 posts World Class
    Got to go with Adesanya
    But Romero’s unbelievable chin means I’m expecting this to go deep which gives Romero plenty of time to catch him
    Expecting zero wrestling
  • M98H
    Adesanya late on imo
  • Pughy30
    27311 posts Player of the Year
    feel like the whole fight comes down to Adesanya's take down defence, if he can stay on his feet his striking is far better than Romero's
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Adesanya if he gets out the first. Think Romero goes for broke early.