• M98H
    12666 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Masvidal OR Askren?

Interested to know who you think will win

As for the others I think Jones, Nunes, Błachowicz, Sanchez

• xGeorgeSmithx
    5637 posts Big Money Move
    Jones, Nunes, Askren, Rockhold and Sanchez.
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Annyong is my new favorite fighter. Just absolutely destroyed that dude.
  • Ashy
    9208 posts League Winner
    Wow
  • Ashy
    9208 posts League Winner
    Please tell me someone just watched that
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5637 posts Big Money Move
    :o :o :o

Currently how my face looks and will for the rest of the day
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :o :o :o

Currently how my face looks and will for the rest of the day

I've only just got into the UFC and I couldn't have picked a better night @xGeorgeSmithx . Fastest knockout and £40 up because my wee bro told me to go for Masvidal and all the dead certs. My best betting night in the last 12 months ffs :D
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Who we got this weekend. Gorman or Dubois?
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    DDD👀
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Woooo just saw my boy Faber got a W!!!! Met him years back and he seemed like a super chill guy. Even though Dominick Cruz is one of my favorite fighters, I had to wish Faber luck against him lol.
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just a heads up for the UK people in here seems this PPV is free to watch on BT again. Not too sure what's the deal but decent.
  • Ashy
    9208 posts League Winner
    Only 3 high profile PPV's a year I think
    This card isnt anything special so it's not a UK PPV, maybe the Khabib one will be
  • Phyan
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only 3 high profile PPV's a year I think
    This card isnt anything special so it's not a UK PPV, maybe the Khabib one will be

Oh nice fantastic news, was toying with cancelling BT seeing as they lost Italian football and started charging for PPV. 3 a year at 20 quid ain't bad.

Thank for the info.
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    Anyone been following this cyborg stuff? Lol seems shes getting released now :)
  • Ashy
    9208 posts League Winner
    krakos000 wrote: »

Why?
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »

Why?

She posted a video showing her talking to/confronting Dana in which he tells her(its subtitled) "when you hear me speaking things, it's not the..." it cuts off there but its assumed he says "the truth". She also posted the video and slating him and Rogan when they talked about her pre ufc and compared her to Wanderlei Silva in a dress lol. No idea what shes done any of that for, it's a terrible negotiating technique if that's what it was lol
  • RollsReus
    1417 posts Professional
    It's a fair comment from her, tbh. She got humiliated by her boss and commentator in front of the world, not cool at all.

That said, she's clearly peaked. She's still the second best 145er but Nunes would have her on toast in a rematch. May as well go elsewhere and make big money fighting cans.
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    RollsReus wrote: »
    It's a fair comment from her, tbh. She got humiliated by her boss and commentator in front of the world, not cool at all.

That said, she's clearly peaked. She's still the second best 145er but Nunes would have her on toast in a rematch. May as well go elsewhere and make big money fighting cans.

I agree that it's good she spoke out but at the end of the day shes bad mouthing her boss...not a good look when trying to go elsewhere also
  • ASHERLAUYY
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone else just have a feeling Robbie may win tonight? All the evidence points to a convincing UD win for colby, but I'm just not sure who to back
  • Hicksy2011
    12594 posts Has That Special Something
    Colby Usman to find out who is the best at their style
    Neither gets beaten imo (aside from each other) until some nonsense dude comes along and starts throwing bombs and KOs them first round
    And I don’t see anyone doing that on the roster atm I’m afraid to see
  • krakos000
    17416 posts World Class
    I like Usman more because Colby is cringy as all hell.
  • What are you guys picks for:
    Cormier- Miocic
    Diaz- Pettis
    Costa- Romero
  • Hicksy2011
    Cormier
    Diaz
    Romero

Cormier just seems to have Stipes number although of course at HW anything can happen
    Diaz tough to call no idea what he’s going to be like after such a long break but I’ll back him
    Romero just a beast
  • cmm_1991
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Cormier
    Diaz
    Romero

Cormier just seems to have Stipes number although of course at HW anything can happen
    Diaz tough to call no idea what he’s going to be like after such a long break but I’ll back him
    Romero just a beast

This guy
  • RollsReus
    1417 posts Professional
    Against the grain, but Stipe. Don't agree with the narrative that "DC has Mioic's number" as Stipe was winning the fight up until the eye poke. If he has spent a year improving his game, especially maintaining a defensive guard when leaving the clinch, I think he stands a good chance of winning.
  • Hicksy2011
    Ok I’ve just watched the fight back for the first time in a year without the noise on, to see if one year of Rogan and Anik being biased has skewed my memory
    And to be fair it has, you are absolutely right
    Still fancy Cormier though (that almost certainly means Stipe will win)
  • RollsReus
    1417 posts Professional
    In all honesty, I was in the same boat as you up until I watched a replay. It should be a scorcher!
  • Hicksy2011
    Class fight that
    Hopefully it keeps it up, already struggling with tiredness and it’s only 2am
  • Hicksy2011
    YES STIPE I LOVE IT