PSG right now..

NucksNation
4341 posts National Call-Up
edited May 29
After firing Tuchel

giphy.gif

Thank You chels for not letting city win a UCL..
hope KDB is ok tho.. and T silva

Comments

• Zeke1216
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t think psg could play 532 drop back Tho
  • NucksNation
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

And Kante as CDM.. werner up top with Kai.. total Fifa game 😆
  • abhreebhu_45
    8112 posts League Winner

Drop back?
    My man needs to watch the whole match
    We dropped only after 65 minutes(to be precise)
  • ItsOnlyAli
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect

If they could they probably would have a champions league title 😋

Nobody cares how you win it just as long as you win it

• abhreebhu_45
    8112 posts League Winner
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »

If they could they probably would have a champions league title 😋

Nobody cares how you win it just as long as you win it

Just on a side note,,,we played a high line for an hour,,but people who can't digest a club deservingly winning a game will find negatives in everything
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

Drop back?

Ugly football. Masters of anti-football.
  • abhreebhu_45
    8112 posts League Winner
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Drop back?

😆
    Had same possession,,more attempts,,more shots than city in first half

We defended when we had to defend,cld have scored 3 or 4 had we been more clinical,,,some ugly football we played
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

Drop back?

😆

We defended when we had to defend,cld have scored 3 or 4 had we been more clinical,,,some ugly football we played

Boring. And I didn’t care who would win. Sure if your a Chelsea fan it must have been exciting. But they just don’t want to play. Like I said boring football.
  • abhreebhu_45
    8112 posts League Winner

Drop back?

😆

Boring. And I didn’t care who would win. Sure if your a Chelsea fan it must have been exciting. But they just don’t want to play. Like I said boring football.

Ok Mr. Exciting hope u find an interesting club to support
  • Diddymow
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly the PSG team are a bunch of petulant children. They'll never win the UCL until the culture within the club changes.
  • lastfifa
    3368 posts National Call-Up
    Tuchel is the god in our blue universe
  • NucksNation
    I think chels lining up 5atb wasn’t to park the bus.. it’s to take out KDB out of the game which was Rudiger’s job.. at times he was a cdm marking kdb.

Chels played high line and that’s why the long balls were easily dealt with..
    Both their outbacks were up and running at every possession..
    2 players that won this for chels are Rudiger and Kante!
  • limjitwe
    9998 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 30
    Give credit when it’s due. Chelsea’s tactics were spot on. Mahrez Sterling Bernardo looked so helpless and couldn’t make an impression the whole the game.

Congrats to Tuchel and deservedly so after being sacked by PSG.
  • Bob_Bobson
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think chels lining up 5atb wasn’t to park the bus.. it’s to take out KDB out of the game which was Rudiger’s job.. at times he was a cdm marking kdb.

Agreed 100%. Pep basically got outcoached in this and not many can do that.
  • NucksNation
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

Pep was out of ideas from the first minute.. he put his best team out there.. I still don’t get why he doesn’t start with a striker. Tends to go false 9 but his team doesn’t perform or tactics are not for a false 9..

The usual 4-3-3 with aguero up top would have caused chels problems
  • abhreebhu_45
    8112 posts League Winner
    edited May 30
    I thought Tuchel did a great job of tactics on Guardiola, again. James & Chilwell had Sterling & Mahrez in their back pocket. City did not play - wrong line-up & tactics ; from a neutral.

People fail to understand how we kept city in check for almost 3 quarters of the game

Finally someone who saw the match
    Post edited by abhreebhu_45 on
  • Unkplayer1
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect

Can’t agree more. I would always enjoy watching a neutral match(not being fan of both teams), as it is easier to read the game and tactics without any bias.
    One thing, Rudiger really stands out today. If you watch the game somehow you can feel the spirit he had in game
  • Unkplayer1
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect

Pep was out of ideas from the first minute.. he put his best team out there.. I still don’t get why he doesn’t start with a striker. Tends to go false 9 but his team doesn’t perform or tactics are not for a false 9..

I think for today’s match, rather than no striker( KDB was kind of playing that role)? Personally think Bigger problem was that there was no proper Cdm today which suppose be Fernandinho? Gundogan was playing at CDM and his forward ability was wasted there
  • NucksNation
    Unkplayer1 wrote: »

Can’t agree more. I would always enjoy watching a neutral match(not being fan of both teams), as it is easier to read the game and tactics without any bias.
    One thing, Rudiger really stands out today. If you watch the game somehow you can feel the spirit he had in game

I’ve been watching so much sports in general but with a sport that I’ve Pasion with.. I watch it from a fan and coach/ players perspective..

Rudiger has been really fantastic since Tuchel has put him back in.. he understands Tuchel’s game plan. So well that when Christensen came on, he was guiding him..
  • NucksNation

I think for today’s match, rather than no striker( KDB was kind of playing that role)? Personally think Bigger problem was that there was no proper Cdm today which suppose be Fernandinho? Gundogan was playing at CDM and his forward ability was wasted there

Kdb is wasted there as striker and I get what you mean.. he’s the most creative player in the team and to take that away from him but not having a proper striker..
    I would have dropped sterling and move phoden up left.. Fernandinho in and use aguero with kdb as cam..
    I’m just glad city didn’t win.. can’t have them with a UCL .. ever
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1150 posts Professional
    Reece James was my motm. He was faultless against sterling and made it look so easy.
  • NucksNation
    Reece James was my motm. He was faultless against sterling and made it look so easy.

No way man.. ahead of kante and rudiger?.. sterling almost scored the first goal if he didn’t suck
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up

Not watched much of Chelsea so quite possibly first time I've seen him play 90 mins. What an absolute beast.

Him and walker for RB at England is some choice. Walker probably the best man City player on the night for me, only one that seemed to drive them forward.
  • Izzy2K17
    13616 posts Has That Special Something

Kdb is wasted there as striker and I get what you mean.. he’s the most creative player in the team and to take that away from him but not having a proper striker..
    I would have dropped sterling and move phoden up left.. Fernandinho in and use aguero with kdb as cam..

KDB and City gonna come back and win it like when Salah got injured in the final with Liverpool
  • NucksNation
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

KDB and City gonna come back and win it like when Salah got injured in the final with Liverpool

It’s Barca next year.. their team is gona go unbeaten next CL season