Gone for broke

LosBlancos
1160 posts Professional
Haven’t been playing at all but was bored and ripped some 100K packs with rest of my coins. Wow, best pull of my FUT career... TOTS Neymar! Could i get some suggestions on what to do? I’ve been so far out of the loop but now it’s worth playing again with over 8 million coins

Comments

• Scutch
    21669 posts Club Captain
    I doubt it. Best thing you’ve done is managed to quit, I’d say.
  • LosBlancos
    1160 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    I doubt it. Best thing you’ve done is managed to quit, I’d say.

You said something about buying them off me?
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Haven’t been playing at all but was bored and ripped some 100K packs with rest of my coins. Wow, best pull of my FUT career... TOTS Neymar! Could i get some suggestions on what to do? I’ve been so far out of the loop but now it’s worth playing again with over 8 million coins

Buy/unlock players you like, don't take it to seriously and have fun. I'd personally go ham on upgrades if I had 8 million if they drop the league specific picks tonight :joy:
  • Hades
    870 posts Semi-Pro
    Build youre legend team man,save no expense! :D
  • LosBlancos
    1160 posts Professional
    9.3 million to play with, what’s the meta formations and players i need to compete?? :D
  • Murtee
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    9.3 million to play with, what’s the meta formations and players i need to compete?? :D

4312. Press on possession loss, 7 depth, balanced fullbacks. Every single game.
  • LosBlancos
    1160 posts Professional
    Murtee wrote: »

4312. Press on possession loss, 7 depth, balanced fullbacks. Every single game.

Is the 4231 no longer a top one? I like both of these formations so no big deal i appreciate the tip
  • LosBlancos
    1160 posts Professional
    I’m thinking of a 95 CR7, PIM Cantona, 91 Eusebio/Cruyff squad but am so lost on what to do for defense after them
  • Absting159
    8075 posts Moderator
    edited June 2021
    @LosBlancos Unfortunately, I think the general consensus is that you can sell him and buy your favorite players and still dislike the game itself. . .but atleast you'll enjoy looking at your squad.

That's where I've been almost all year. See a new player, build a team around him. . play one game and quit for a month. LOL.

Defense? Play all RB and LBs. This games just so dumb.