TOTS Sancho

dengah109
1217 posts Professional
Apologies if this has been done before but does anyone have any reviews/comments on him?

I can just afford him. I currently I have TOTS Bailey at CAM (in game switch) who has been excellent in that position for me, wondering if his low def work rates is a factor in this. Sancho would replace him at CAM if I get him. He has better stats overall than Bailey and he has all the attributes it seems to do an even better job. My only reservation is that Bailey has weighed in with a few headed goals from that position for me even though his jumping/heading stats arent exactly amazing but they do far exceed Sancho in that aspect.

Anyone?

Comments

• Saiyajin
    1143 posts Professional
    I have him and for me he is the best card for under 4m. Just has everything and also can do everything. Only downside is his average bodytype. His finishing is clearly better than Toty Mbappe, he seems also stronger due to his average bodytype. But his dribbling isnt really sharp as his dribbling stats would suggest.

His 5* skills are huge and his runs are pretty good. (better runs as CAM than Cruyff for me)

His best position is CAM, as Striker his dribbling feels "off" but Im little bit spoiled with cards like IF Neymar/Toty Mbappe/Pele.

And I have to correct my statement, Neymar IF is the best card under 4m.
  • FrankFrank
    9168 posts League Winner
    I used him at striker and hit elite last weekend. As @Saiyajin said, he is up there with the best attackers in the game. Obviously the real top tier icons and toty cards are better, but probably the best option after those and IF Neymar.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Thanks both, sounds like I should try him!
  • jexmed
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him untradable. I can't skill so I feel he is a bit meh -- can't play striker ( tots rashford and tots benzema are better suited).

As a winger in 3142 he's wasted - as mentioned above I think he need to play centrally at ccam, but I just don't deal with those formations
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    jexmed wrote: »
    I got him untradable. I can't skill so I feel he is a bit meh -- can't play striker ( tots rashford and tots benzema are better suited).

As a winger in 3142 he's wasted - as mentioned above I think he need to play centrally at ccam, but I just don't deal with those formations

Yes I dont skill either so I ain't going to get out of him as much as others but got him for just
    Under 2.8 Mill, going to play a few games tonight to try him out if I don't get anymore out if him than TOTS Bailey I will sell him on again.

He will play CAM in 352 or 4231.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    dengah109 wrote: »

Yes I dont skill either so I ain't going to get out of him as much as others but got him for just
    Under 2.8 Mill, going to play a few games tonight to try him out if I don't get anymore out if him than TOTS Bailey I will sell him on again.

Erm. You don't skill - so why not get Müller instead?

I personally love Bailey as LM or LST late in games.
  • Barry Allannnn
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    bberger wrote: »

Sancho is still miles better than Muller even without the skills. The card is good but massively overpriced I'd say.
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional

I used moments Muller for awhile had decent record for me but didn't overly enjoy using him so haven't been tempted to try the TOTS version
  • jexmed
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I used moments Muller for awhile had decent record for me but didn't overly enjoy using him so haven't been tempted to try the TOTS version

I got tots Muller untradable as cm in 3142 ( or wide cam with 4222). Don't think he'll work at ccam.

Muller is such a weird card. You won't feel his existence at cm or wide cam. But he is also everywhere ( I know. it doesn't make sense...) I guess that's the definition of box to box lol
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited May 2021

I got tots Muller untradable as cm in 3142 ( or wide cam with 4222). Don't think he'll work at ccam.

Muller is such a weird card. You won't feel his existence at cm or wide cam. But he is also everywhere ( I know. it doesn't make sense...) I guess that's the definition of box to box lol

He's basically the most realistic card in FUT. Carbon copy of him in real life. You won't see him for 90 mins and somehow he has 3 assists and 2 goals off a rebound with his knee or his butt after glitching through the defence.