Losing motivation.

RichT
528 posts An Exciting Prospect
I've have done ok this season, but had a few moments where I started to lose the will to play.

Last year I really enjoyed TOTS but this year premier League was a scam and Serie A the same.

I've done so many too expensive upgrade packs and didnt even get any decent fodder.

Personally feel a bit ripped off this week.

This is supposed to be a game and provide fun, not sure where the fun was this week.

Earning packs for absolutely nothing this week was so painful.

Comments

• Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Most years I've pretty much packed it in by this point.

EA clearly have plans for promos like summer heat and the euros (not licensed but will do something).

A poor tots leaves plenty of room for meta cards to be improved.

They must do something for icons also, surely.

It's just an incredibly boring time though and I'm not sure I'll be here to use most of my fodder. We will see.
  • SJR440
    8470 posts League Winner
    edited May 28
    RichT wrote: »
    I've have done ok this season, but had a few moments where I started to lose the will to play.

Last year I really enjoyed TOTS but this year premier League was a scam and Serie A the same.

I've done so many too expensive upgrade packs and didnt even get any decent fodder.

Personally feel a bit ripped off this week.

This is supposed to be a game and provide fun, not sure where the fun was this week.

Earning packs for absolutely nothing this week was so painful.

Feeling the same mate, absolutely disgusted with how EA managed (managed being a generous word) the Premier League and Serie A portions of TOTS.

Not feeling motivated at all to play currently since they've practically pigeonholed people into using specific leagues with how much content they provided for La Liga and Bundesliga, yet left so many key SBCs/deserved cards out of the equation for the leagues/clubs I actually care about.

In my opinion, TOTS has been an absolute shambles to be honest and hasn't done anything to make me want to pick up the controller and keep playing.