Best Serie A CAM is Mertens ?

Chalmo
871 posts Semi-Pro
Hey guys,

Planning on running TOTS Mertens as my CAM in 4231 formation this week-end league.
We all agree he's the best option?

Cheers

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Still Dybala imo. TOTS Insigne not bad as well, when I move him there in the second half.

CAM options are surprisingly average this year.
  • Chalmo
    871 posts Semi-Pro
    Still Dybala imo. TOTS Insigne not bad as well, when I move him there in the second half.

CAM options are surprisingly average this year.

Unfortunately I passed on him. Seems like he's upthere with the best SBC value this year.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    I think De Paul might be an interesting shout...something about Mertens aint good this year imo. He has stats and body type, yet he somehow does not feel as he should.

Might be just me though.
  • Jimbomack87
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I love Mertens. Had his 91 wi card amd then packed his tots untradeable. I play him as ST with Rooney as my cam. They link so well.
  • balErik
    1372 posts Professional
    I love Mertens. Had his 91 wi card amd then packed his tots untradeable. I play him as ST with Rooney as my cam. They link so well.

How are his finesse long shots? :)
  • Koning Spijker
    3827 posts National Call-Up
    Lozano. His HL was immense there. At this moment his TOTS is overshadowed by TOTS Ronaldo and TOTS Lukaku. But still very good. Think TOTS Mertens would be better now, but since i got former two mentioned and also TOTS Insigne untradable, i have no intention to buy Mertens