POTM Messi

chicken_nuggetsFTW
621 posts An Exciting Prospect
Past 3 days he’s been doing nothing at CCAM for me. Where are you using him and what formation if still in the squad?

Comments

• Delboy13710
    10326 posts Has That Special Something
    I play mine either RF Stay Central/False 9 or RW Stay Forward / Free Roam instructions .
    I've basically mastered working him into the finesse shot angle it flys in 9/10 .
  • Bob_Bobson
    4107 posts National Call-Up
    Benched him for a while as del Piero was performing better. Now I've switched to 4222, he's in again at rcam and doing decent. Not the beast I had hoped for though, sadly.
  • Izzy2K17
    14039 posts Has That Special Something
    Cam in a 433(4) or a 41212(2), still doing awesome
  • Seeleyjs17
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cam in 41212 with stay forward and free roam. Has been great for me
  • Chewbaccary
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    He is my backup CAM in 433(4). Comes off the bench at halftime.

Card is okay, but genuinely a big disappointment for the price.

Super weak and doesn't have 5* skills to help with the dribbling.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    My 2nd ST,,he is phenomenal,,attracts the opponent
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    I play him at striker in a 442. Still a beast at elite level if you know how to use his strengths
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Need to play him out wide so he can cut in and have a bit of space
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    He’s been disappointing for me. He’s on the bench now. Comes on when I’m leading by a larger margin. Also I prefer a CAM with 5* wf and striker with 5* wf and he fits neither now. It was good while it lasted.
  • METH
    2271 posts Fans' Favourite
    CM in 451(2) on free roam
  • oldboiler
    5477 posts Big Money Move
    Number 10 in a 442
  • dinbaba
    1223 posts Professional
    I play with two strikers, one with false-9 instructions and one with get in behind, he can play in both roles.
  • Recoba10
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since I have PIM Cantona, I use him from time to time on the left wing. His crosses are perfect.

His best position is definitely CCAM.
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2021
    I just play him at striker in a 2. Does brilliantly for me, well above a positive goals to game ratio. Assists are also up there.

Best value sbc I've completed in a while, considering time I've used him/will use and his contributions.

Score so many goals from slight movement in the box, outside box finesse, easiest with him though is first time fake shot in the box, get a yard from his marker and finesse or power shot, rarely misses.
  • Royalwhite
    996 posts Professional
    I use CAM in the both variations of 41212 and he lethal , assisting and scoring tons of goals
  • DAZBOZ
    838 posts Semi-Pro
    Still the best card I have and that includes numerous TOTS cards!
  • kokogunmu
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My best card this FUT and top 5 since I started playing FUT almost a decade ago. If he doesn't score, he must assist. I play him in a 2 man attack in a 4312, and Eusebio feeds off his passes and runs.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Top 5 cards for me too....but right now I just use him as my super sub CAM/left ST. Too many good and fun cards out there. So he can’t start atm.