So Yashin one of the worst goalies in the game?

garmak
493 posts An Exciting Prospect
38 games in. Easily the worst I've had out of anyone 80+. What's EA doing?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    9753 posts League Winner
    EA did him dirty by taking away his hat in game.
  • SuperJames9005
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    9 out of 10 games with 5.6 rating or below. Gold Walker will be a better goalkeeper by far.

Already put him in PIM Essien SBC and use SIF Handanovic. Feels much better.
  • garmak
    They took away his hat, his hands, his ability to do anything but flop while taking up as little space as possible. It's bizarre. Testament to how fraudulent EA's ratings are.
  • Swanz05
    5383 posts Big Money Move
    I'd be happy if they gave him his face back. The cap would just be a bonus.
  • garmak
    I'm just wondering how a 95 rated player with those stats and a normal body type can consistently be that bad. I've dropped three divisions with him, but he's my favorite goalie.
  • yek
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He's a great goalkeeper but they need to give his face back
    Lev Yashin
  • CheeseSlice
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    garmak wrote: »
    38 games in. Easily the worst I've had out of anyone 80+. What's EA doing?

Doesnt take 38 game to realise yashin is 👎👎...

All keepers are 👎

• dinbaba
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    garmak wrote: »
    I'm just wondering how a 95 rated player with those stats and a normal body type can consistently be that bad. I've dropped three divisions with him, but he's my favorite goalie.

Blaming a goalkeeper that you dropped three divisions? Come on kid...
  • garmak
    Been grinding for Cantona. Team has fallen behind a bit. After the first two terrible goals, been forfeiting. Actually gone from Div2 to Div6. It's been horrific. Yashin the straw that broke the camel's back. Have a 91, 100 team with Dalglish, Drogba, Baggio, Nedved, Makelele, Kent, Shaw, prime Cannavaro, Koeman, and Tavernier. Yes, my D is weak, but I've gotten G3 a couple times in weekend league as well. Don't play it often due to other commitments.
  • DannySTFC
    7941 posts League Winner
    I actually like him so far after around 30 games but I’m still cautious.

Placed shots right into corners aren’t really his thing because of the height, but his 1v1 saves and shots from really close in have been brilliant and way better than anyone else I’ve used. Shots coming in from around the 10-12 yard mark or reaction saves from rebounds etc have been amazing.

Last weekend I lost a lot of games where I was only having 5-6 shots on target against me but conceding 3-4 of those shots, but I didn’t feel like they were his fault. With Schmeichel I was cursing him every other game because he was letting in goals which were blatantly his fault, but with Yashin I haven’t had that yet. I’m waiting to play another full WL with his first to be completely sure but so far I’m happy with him.

TOTS Courtois is the best I’ve used but doesn’t work for chemistry. Yashin isn’t at that level but he’s way better than Schmeichel and provides the icon links.
  • garmak
    I'm hoping it's just one of those streaks FIFA does, like Dalglish hitting the crossbar from outside the box game after game. Doesn't feel like we're buying the same players.