Lies, damned lies and TOTS

PlacidCasual77
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I emptied my entire squad into getting a full TOTS La Liga squad last week but it turns out they’re all a bit cack (Isak, I’m looking at you!). I now have the buyer’s remorse and I’m pining for Dybala, Vidal, El Shara, et al. Anyone else think these TOTS players feel a bit fraudy?

Comments

  • Springveldt
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    No but this is exactly what EA want you to think. If you get the Serie A TOTS I’ll bet next week you will be looking at the Ligue1 ones with envy.
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mine feels great if i play at nights or mornings.
    Playing "normal" hours then they all feel more or less the same and i'm not sure i would notice if some of them was replaced by some random silvers.
  • Thuq
    1377 posts Professional
    How much did you pay for Isak? Mine was a bargain honestly, almost free ;)
  • pes1972
    1042 posts Professional
    Isak was free 92 fodder, can´t complain about that
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2275 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isak is cracked. All we need is that flashback ibra to link them up top
  • PlacidCasual77
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isak turns like an arctic and his five star week foot is a house built on lies! I used my beautiful Serie A team to get that FB Courtinho and then had no choice but to supplement him with ❤️❤️❤️❤️ La Liga frauds. I now have no coins and no saleable assets. I’d blame myself but I’m too much of a truth denier, so I’ll blame them Canadians instead.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Isak is awesome. Seems like a YOU problem.
  • Wi1son73
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    De Jong and Vasquez are decent players, tots Courtios tots Isak are frauds. Fekir is half decent. Bundasliga is the exact same! Some are good like Kimmich Conman, but that Andre Silva is pants.. as is Neuer..

    In good responsive gameplay my team plays well apart from my goalie problem... but as most of my game I get bad gameplay, I just look like the biggest noob playing atrocious with my full tots team because I can’t string a few simple passes together or catch a 70 paced striker with my 99 paced defenders ... but his gold Maguire catches my flashback Countnho with ease..

  • Bob_Bobson
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    De Jong and Vasquez are decent players, tots Courtios tots Isak are frauds. Fekir is half decent. Bundasliga is the exact same! Some are good like Kimmich Conman, but that Andre Silva is pants.. as is Neuer..

    In good responsive gameplay my team plays well apart from my goalie problem... but as most of my game I get bad gameplay, I just look like the biggest noob playing atrocious with my full tots team because I can’t string a few simple passes together or catch a 70 paced striker with my 99 paced defenders ... but his gold Maguire catches my flashback Countnho with ease..

    Funnily enough, Neuer has been great for me and Coman is waiting to go into an SBC.
  • YidArmy
    2124 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've not let TOTS take over my team.

    El Sha is still performing brilliantly for me, FUT Birthday Sterling the most agile / fun card I've used, Rooney and Acuna still smashing people up. Outside of that I've got a few icons and only 3 TOTS cards.

    TOTS cards are not that overpowered this year, the cards you've previously grinded for are absolutely still good enough.
  • David12344
    20160 posts Club Captain
    Vanch wrote: »
    Isak is awesome. Seems like a YOU problem.

    Or seems just maybe he’s not his type of player, it’s a matter of opinions my friend.
  • Wi1son73
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    De Jong and Vasquez are decent players, tots Courtios tots Isak are frauds. Fekir is half decent. Bundasliga is the exact same! Some are good like Kimmich Conman, but that Andre Silva is pants.. as is Neuer..

    In good responsive gameplay my team plays well apart from my goalie problem... but as most of my game I get bad gameplay, I just look like the biggest noob playing atrocious with my full tots team because I can’t string a few simple passes together or catch a 70 paced striker with my 99 paced defenders ... but his gold Maguire catches my flashback Countnho with ease..

    Funnily enough, Neuer has been great for me and Coman is waiting to go into an SBC.

    I was the same with Coman at the start, but something changed and he started to play better... I’ll keep Neuer in my team just now as I’m running a Bundasliga defence ..
  • Springveldt
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    De Jong and Vasquez are decent players, tots Courtios tots Isak are frauds. Fekir is half decent. Bundasliga is the exact same! Some are good like Kimmich Conman, but that Andre Silva is pants.. as is Neuer..

    In good responsive gameplay my team plays well apart from my goalie problem... but as most of my game I get bad gameplay, I just look like the biggest noob playing atrocious with my full tots team because I can’t string a few simple passes together or catch a 70 paced striker with my 99 paced defenders ... but his gold Maguire catches my flashback Countnho with ease..

    Funnily enough, Neuer has been great for me and Coman is waiting to go into an SBC.

    I was the same with Coman at the start, but something changed and he started to play better... I’ll keep Neuer in my team just now as I’m running a Bundasliga defence ..
    I’ve got to keep Neuer as well as the only other keeper I have to get chem is base Van Der Sar and he’s just as ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Saiyajin
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only good/outstanding cards in this game are any versions of Neymar, Mbappe, CR7, op icons like Pele/R9/Cruyff. Maybe add Atal.

    Other cards are only generic pixels, you can replace them with any other cards.
  • Rashford_united1990
    1348 posts Professional
    If a base card is stiff getting a tots won’t change much, like benzema dribbling is better than his base card but will never be as good as coutinho or dalglish

    Because the height and body type and stats distribution.

    That’s why there is no point in getting players like isak in the starting 11.

    Tots Guedes is much better
  • Chavez76
    9459 posts League Winner
    If a base card is stiff getting a tots won’t change much, like benzema dribbling is better than his base card but will never be as good as coutinho or dalglish

    Because the height and body type and stats distribution.

    That’s why there is no point in getting players like isak in the starting 11.

    Tots Guedes is much better

    not even close.Isak was one of the best free cards this year.
  • Rashford_united1990
    1348 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    If a base card is stiff getting a tots won’t change much, like benzema dribbling is better than his base card but will never be as good as coutinho or dalglish

    Because the height and body type and stats distribution.

    That’s why there is no point in getting players like isak in the starting 11.

    Tots Guedes is much better

    not even close.Isak was one of the best free cards this year.

    He looked really good at cdm in the dalglish sbc not gonna lie
  • Chavez76
    9459 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    If a base card is stiff getting a tots won’t change much, like benzema dribbling is better than his base card but will never be as good as coutinho or dalglish

    Because the height and body type and stats distribution.

    That’s why there is no point in getting players like isak in the starting 11.

    Tots Guedes is much better

    not even close.Isak was one of the best free cards this year.

    He looked really good at cdm in the dalglish sbc not gonna lie

    Great! Have you been relegating yourself much lately again ?
  • The_giant616
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve ended up with a La Liga team after getting red Frenkie and they’ve been good for me. Suarez is scoring and Vazquez is creating a lot from wide. Need to replace fb Modric though.
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    Not used him but that Isak has caused me so many problems 🤷‍♂️
  • dinbaba
    836 posts Semi-Pro
    No but this is exactly what EA want you to think. If you get the Serie A TOTS I’ll bet next week you will be looking at the Ligue1 ones with envy.

  • Rashford_united1990
    1348 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    If a base card is stiff getting a tots won’t change much, like benzema dribbling is better than his base card but will never be as good as coutinho or dalglish

    Because the height and body type and stats distribution.

    That’s why there is no point in getting players like isak in the starting 11.

    Tots Guedes is much better

    not even close.Isak was one of the best free cards this year.

    He looked really good at cdm in the dalglish sbc not gonna lie

    Great! Have you been relegating yourself much lately again ?

    Yeah I am in division 12 mate wanna come visit me sometime?
  • JT_cfc
    624 posts Semi-Pro
    Isak is an amazing striker but due to his height and body type he will never be a butra or Neymar. People just get too excited when they see high 90s in the dribbling face stat and expect them to twist and turn like messi. Player can have 99 agility and balance and still turn like a truck if they're 6'4. You just gotta adopt your game style to suit these type of.player.
Sign In or Register to comment.