WL finish and division

nj10
2868 posts National Call-Up
What rank do you guys get in champs and what division are you in?

G3 Div 4.

Just curious as my brother is in div 6 and gets G3 aswell. I don’t think he plays a lot of rivals but would be interesting to know about the rest of you guys

Comments

• fetchitfudge
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in div 6 at the mo, but don't really pay much attention to that, since I go in there to do objectives... so is a bit easier if you're lower down...

Just got a silver 1, but pretty annoyed with it... should have been a G3... I think G3 is what I'd get if I played all 30 matches... maybe G2 if playing well, with a better team...?
  • Barry Allannnn
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    2300 SR. Elite 3. Usually goes down to the last game.
  • Sujitsky123
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    1750, Div 2, G2
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    D2 sometimes 3. G2
  • J_10
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sr 2150 D1. Gold 1, usually stop at g2
  • Growler
    908 posts Professional
    G2 div 3!!!!! I usually float between div 1 and 2 but I’ve been slipping down and have found more div 1 players in div 3 than in div 1
  • Dead_Dave
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    D2 usually G2 but only managed G3 this week.
  • Killah1314
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I float around div 4/3 mostly and I get Silver 1 every week. I’ve had gold 3 once a couple of weeks ago. Despite my intentions I always end up leaving all 30 games to play on a Sunday so that defo doesn’t help. I always end up quitting loads of games just to fit them in. I find weekend league so tough and feel out of my depth in most games.
  • Finesse_4days
    17887 posts World Class
    Div1 2100 Gold 1
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    D2 currently but Id say in more of a D3 player. Currently at 1820 skill rating.

Last 2 weekends I ended on 16. Two before that 17 wins.

• dengah109
    1270 posts Professional
    D1 usually around 1950. G2.

I have hit G1 a handful of times inc. twice in a row but dont feel I've done it enough yet to say G1 is my rank now.
  • Mr. Soper
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    D3 g3.
  • deelio
    917 posts Professional
    D1 1900 skill rating - gold 1
    Prefer to stop at gold 3 play 10 games of rivals during the week to guarantee me rank1
  • FrankFrank
    9465 posts League Winner
    2300-2350. Normally I stop at 14-1/2 or 17-3/4, but went 23-6 this weekend :)
  • Sctt78
    1246 posts Professional
    D2/1 - G2
  • Bayaeraking408
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    I go back and forth d5 n d6 was my second wl this past one managed to get silver 1 witch I’m happy with since it’s know during this times it’s the hardest because everyone playing wl for those tots picks
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    Division 2 , Gold 1 sometimes elite 3 this year. I was in division 1 But I have been switching players a lot to do the objectives that give you the option to do in rivals instead of squad battles. I rather lose 5 games in rivals then play squad battles lol
  • Destin8or
    5826 posts Big Money Move
    I'm in div 6 at the mo, but don't really pay much attention to that, since I go in there to do objectives... so is a bit easier if you're lower down...

Just got a silver 1, but pretty annoyed with it... should have been a G3... I think G3 is what I'd get if I played all 30 matches... maybe G2 if playing well, with a better team...?

If Silver 1 is your finish, then that's your finish.
    Ability over 30 games for whatever reason, is also a skill.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    33003 posts National Team Captain
    Division 1
    Skill rating 1950
    Gold 2 with games spare
  • Destin8or
    5826 posts Big Money Move
    Div 3 currently
    G1, sometimes E3, sometimes G3 lol
  • Ruprecht
    961 posts Semi-Pro
    Div 1 2150, Gold 2 but do get Gold 1 when I play for it. Only play well in patches lately in WL due to the amount of games in a short period. Play far better where I can pick and choose where I play in Rivals. Play when I fancy a game in Rivals, play WL even when I’m not up for it just to get the games in and that has an affect.
  • shepj6
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 1, 2180, Gold 2 normally, hit g1 a couple of times. Frustratingly normally get to g2 with 5 or 6 games left but then the difficulty goes up a few notches. Normally end up on 18 wins with 1 game to go.
  • fetchitfudge
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Destin8or wrote: »

If Silver 1 is your finish, then that's your finish.
    Ability over 30 games for whatever reason, is also a skill.

Yeah, I said so... I got a silver 1... could have pretended I did better, but that's what I got this time.... played all 30 games and was annoyed about it!! HIs question seems to be your usual rank, not just what rank you got this week. I wouldn't call myself a G2... but I think I can usually get a G3.
  • Jordonp
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    D1, G2 normally with enough games to spare to make G1 but never actually make it
  • slavin77
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    D1 ... this time for the 1th time Gold 2... usually gold 3 or Silver 1
  • kraid
    7676 posts League Winner
    D1 and elite 3 if I can finish my games like this weekend. Love those wl extensions
  • nj10
    slavin77 wrote: »
    D1 ... this time for the 1th time Gold 2... usually gold 3 or Silver 1

That due to you not finishing all of your games?
  • nj10
    I go back and forth d5 n d6 was my second wl this past one managed to get silver 1 witch I’m happy with since it’s know during this times it’s the hardest because everyone playing wl for those tots picks

Nice work man! Hope you get a good red!
  • Gstitt10
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 1 - about 1974 points. WL there was 17-6, ran out of time playing it. Probably around gold 2 or gold 1 if I had the time to commit
  • nj10
    1750, Div 2, G2
    David12344 wrote: »
    D2 sometimes 3. G2
    Growler wrote: »
    G2 div 3!!!!! I usually float between div 1 and 2 but I’ve been slipping down and have found more div 1 players in div 3 than in div 1
    Sctt78 wrote: »
    D2/1 - G2

Quite a lot of G2 finishes usually come from div 3 upwards