Anyone done/doing Fellaini?

Team Sam
3770 posts National Call-Up
I remember loving his Everton TOTS all those years ago.

Comments

• OllieS
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope. Doesn't remotely fit my team
  • Berbatov9
    206 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did him. I mean its the GOAT lol.
    Cheap too, gonna throw him in a SBC maybe. I dunno. His stats look great tho
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited May 2021
    Yeah, I'm gonna do him. Pricing seems fair and I love Targemen.

Can't fit him (yet) but Marcao and Fellaini could make an interesting combo up top.

I'm just sad that his Afro hair is gone though :sob:
  • Seeleyjs17
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    bberger wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm gonna do him. Pricing seems fair and I love Targemen.

Can't fit him (yet) but Marcao and Fellaini could make an interesting combo up top.

I'm just sad that his Afro hair is gone though :sob:

He has the afro in game tho lol
  • SJR440
    8911 posts League Winner
    Using him at striker, can confirm he's a bit ridiculous actually!

Partnering him with Muller for a bit and the two work extremely well together.
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    What?? Come on guys you have to do fallainiesta...He’s always been a beast, will try to fit him in my team..
  • MonTheGers
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've done him :) and he's a laugh using him against dinky little wingbacks must have spent 20k on position changes (PC) for 4 players to fit him in right enough. Still early days but deffo bringing a smile to my face using him.

3dd820b6c7daa37dab5e6bf1e1f2bb3c.jpg
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    No brainer as a CB/CDM super sub if I'm trying to see out a game.

Could also be a massive threat from set pieces with the power header trait, 99 heading accuracy and 99 jumping (with certain chem styles, even on 5 chem)
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Not easy to link unless surrounded by icons or KDB, Mertens and Nainggolan. So no
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    image.png

Might be gone soon

So will my Yilmaz POTM
  • XXSPCXXX
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did him & he is a monster at CDM for me. His reach and strength in the tackle is great & heading from GK is just 100%. Really pleased with him.
  • Team Sam
    3770 posts National Call-Up
    How's everyone fitting him in on full chem?
  • abhreebhu_45
    12780 posts Has That Special Something
    Used him in squad battles
    Pretty solid DM,,can pass as well

But his heading accuracy is bad,plus average finishing is a let down

PS-my pim ballack wins n scores more headers than him,plus can throw opponents here n there
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I'd play him ST. Slap a Finisher chem style on him and you've got one hell of a Targetman. Pairing him up with that Marcao card.
  • Challengerman83
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been subbing him on at CB with a shadow to see out games and he's been an absolute nightmare for my opponents. He wins everything in the air, muscles everyone off the ball and he seems to reach everything with his go-go gadget legs.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I've been subbing him on at CB with a shadow to see out games and he's been an absolute nightmare for my opponents. He wins everything in the air, muscles everyone off the ball and he seems to reach everything with his go-go gadget legs.

You do realize that your bench will (almost) have no benefit at all from chemstyles?
  • Challengerman83
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    bberger wrote: »

You do realize that your bench will (almost) have no benefit at all from chemstyles?

That's true, I realize subs only get 5 chem but I've also been starting him at 7 chem, only reason I'm subbing him on is for overall team chem and to keep EOAE Rooney in.