TOTS Neuer doesn’t make saves

dbslbu
1874 posts Fans' Favourite
So I’d been running 93 Schmichel and he was incredible for me. Packed TOTS Neuer and running a full Bundes team so chucked Big Pete into an SBC. Neuer is so bad. He’s really quick off his line but doesn’t seem to save any shots at all. So bad I’ve just done Yashin. Anyone else noticed big Manuel’s inability to stop shots???

Comments

• Karim-Denz
    947 posts Professional
    Yeah he is garbage.
    Tots Ederson is 10 times better

• Jordonp
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used his gold card and got on alright with it. Not a good shot stopper but a good sandwich keeper
  • Boysie91
    13931 posts World Class
    Karim-Denz wrote: »
    Yeah he is garbage.

Ederson is awful though and NIF Neuer is one of the best GK I have used.

GK play different for everyone it's been like that for ever on fifa.
  • GL
    15573 posts World Class
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • FifaProDK
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played someone using him who would use Y alot with him. He was a monster.
  • Jordonp
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    I played someone using him who would use Y alot with him. He was a monster.

Exactly this is how you should use him
  • Theomanny
    2628 posts National Call-Up
    Hes only good as a sweeper goalie. Every shot he falls on hims bum saving nothing. That gk animation annoys the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of me 😂
  • Theomanny
    2628 posts National Call-Up
    Theomanny wrote: »
    Hes only good as a sweeper goalie. Every shot he falls on hims bum saving nothing. That gk animation annoys the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of me 😂

There is this polish common gold gk with safe the feet trait. I found him the best goalie in the german league
  • oldboiler
    4826 posts National Call-Up
    All high rated GKs are the same, pick the flavour you like the best and go with them.
  • dengah109
    1190 posts Professional
    I used NIF Neuer for months with glove, only upgraded last weekend to TOTY Neuer, now using the TOTS version as packed him. I've had no issues with him. Maybe its connection issues or your expecting too much? I didnt expect a massive improvement on the NIF but I just expect (when connection is good) he will pull off the odd save the NIF wont and that's what I think I've found. With all strikers having boosted finishing stats as well the TOTS gks aren't going to suddenly save everything!!

In bad connection all gks can be shocking and just watch shots go past them and not dive, or basically fall backwards with some dodgy animation.
  • dinbaba
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    When I face Neuer, he is a wall, making 10+ saves a game
  • Recoba10
    2120 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed him 4 times untradeable, very helpful to complete expensive SBCs. Don't expect more from him.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 21
    dbslbu wrote: »
    So I’d been running 93 Schmichel and he was incredible for me. Packed TOTS Neuer and running a full Bundes team so chucked Big Pete into an SBC. Neuer is so bad. He’s really quick off his line but doesn’t seem to save any shots at all. So bad I’ve just done Yashin. Anyone else noticed big Manuel’s inability to stop shots???

I did PIM Yashin and I've just ditched him for Neuer! My Yashin just stood there as the shots flew in the top corners. Neuer seems much better so far for me.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had Pete and then packed neuer. First game he gave away a peno, came charging out and missed the player and ball and generally looked poor. Pete back next game and neuer off to SBC land
  • David12344
    16735 posts World Class
    edited May 21
    I think he’s amazing saves so many for me. Some he has no right to save.
  • Loco_kniene
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is amazing for me, way better then TOTS Oblak and Ederson
  • dengah109
    1190 posts Professional
    I had Pete and then packed neuer. First game he gave away a peno, came charging out and missed the player and ball and generally looked poor. Pete back next game and neuer off to SBC land

Appreciate Pete must be a decent gk, but you cant judge a player off the back off one game...
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1805 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only played him for 4-5 games in WL and he was great for me.

Did some funky save animations on close range shots that actually pulled off saves on shots I thought was certain goals.

Look forward to experimenting some of his long kicking as well to start attacks from the back 💪🏻
  • DailyTrader
    2227 posts Fans' Favourite
    He has been amazing for me.
    Makes so many amazing saves.
    Maybe you are just getting the special treatment by EA.
  • All4fun1991
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    How can you know if a keeper is good, if we keep having this terrible gameplay..
  • Ispeakthetruth
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dengah109 wrote: »

Appreciate Pete must be a decent gk, but you cant judge a player off the back off one game...

Very true and tbf I should play Neuer abit more but the charging past the player and ball moment was a shocker and something pete not done in over 100 games.
    Gonna rotate this weekender and then see what happens
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 21
    How can you know if a keeper is good, if we keep having this terrible gameplay..
    Gold Pope is still good, regardless of the quality of the gameplay.

I have TOTS Lewandowski and I was still finding it virtually impossible to score against him this morning.
  • Chavez76
    9370 posts League Winner
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Yeah he is garbage.

Ederson is awful though and NIF Neuer is one of the best GK I have used.

GK play different for everyone it's been like that for ever on fifa.

this.. Ederson was so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me I went back to Allison NIF.

Neuer's TOTS card is a rough 97x better than Ederson TOTS
  • tommyk11
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's been playing well for me, tho in the last match he position himself in a weird way which led to a goal, and once almost let a pass from the defender into the goal - but the gameplay was shocking so can't really blame him for that
  • Vezzo
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah he is garbage.

Ederson was ok.
    Neuer is better.
    My experience.
  • All4fun1991
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 21
    rmoxon wrote: »
    Gold Pope is still good, regardless of the quality of the gameplay.

I have TOTS Lewandowski and I was still finding it virtually impossible to score against him this morning.

Yes I know!!! Pope is another glitch in the game...His long legs are nuisance in the game, but he does have a complete shocker at times especially bad gameplay. I used his NIF card for a long time until we had that Fut birthday Mananda.
  • pes1972
    942 posts Professional

Because many people don´t have bad gameplay, 49/50 games i have no issues whatsover
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone know of a better bundesliga gk option. I have to admit neur has done some things as a goal keeper for me so far that other never have but all horrible things. I always thought most keepers were the same but to me Neur has been the worst.
  • Dead_Dave
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    He just played like billy the fish against me.
  • ToiletChimp
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GKs are broken generally and there's no consistency with how they perform for different players so just pick a high rated one that works for chem and leave it.