Every week a new team

Saiyajin
1214 posts Professional
I got trapped by EA and after doing every SBC to get a chance for a top card, Im left with literally 0 fodder and empty club and Im changing my team every day.

Is there a way to craft without any cards in club?

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Nope you have to sell your soul !!!
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    You re the perfect EA customer.
  • Sujitsky123
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    I got trapped by EA and after doing every SBC to get a chance for a top card, Im left with literally 0 fodder and empty club and Im changing my team every day.

I believe you are looking for 'Fifa Points' ...
  • Boysie91
    15972 posts World Class
    Only take risks if you have something to fall back on it's not rocket science
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    I have a team for all 5 major leagues so I love all these sbc's.
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Saiyajin wrote: »

What's your example of a "top card"?
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Never touch your main team unless it's for an upgrade, it's a simple unsaid rule
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you enjoy your team now, no issue. If youve burnt through everything and still havnt got a team you enjoy i dont know what to say

You really have to be picky about what to complete as EA are only going to increase the ratings of cards into ultimate tots including atuff like icon pp packs ect...

Ill say you are very likely not alone and its 100% EAs way of guiding users toward FP