Best Bundesliga Winger SBC

Hammer87
536 posts An Exciting Prospect
Looking to do one of the SBCs out of Costa, Gray or Wamangituka. Would start on the right most likely but could be switched to the left

Which one would people recommend? I’m leaning towards Costa at the moment but not completely sure. Or should I just buy What If Sancho or TOTS Coman?

Comments

• RangerCraig
    3145 posts National Call-Up
    Wamam, not used but the only 1 of the 3 that interests me
  • ForestGrump70
    1111 posts Professional
    Costa is superb.
  • Gale420
    4260 posts National Call-Up
    Costa is superb.

• dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Hammer87 wrote: »
    Looking to do one of the SBCs out of Costa, Gray or Wamangituka. Would start on the right most likely but could be switched to the left

Which one would people recommend? I’m leaning towards Costa at the moment but not completely sure. Or should I just buy What If Sancho or TOTS Coman?

Whats your in game formation? you say likely to start on the right but moving to the left so I am immediately thinking Costa due to his left foot but are you looking for someone to maintain a bit of width and get down the sides, stretch your opponent and get some crosses in? Would suit Costa then.
    Do you want them to cut in and play closer to the penalty box and not play so wide, perhaps would suit Gray more.

Personally I wouldnt be going for Waman unless I was looking to play him as ST.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got Costa and wama and play wama as a RF up top. Hes superb. Costa is damn quick but has taken sometime to work him out. If that makes sense
  • Hammer87
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 2021
    Thanks everyone. I think I've ruled Gray out but am quite torn between Costa and Waman. I normally play 4-4-2 in game and do like to use to use wing play and to get crosses in. Most likely if I did Costa I would switch him to the left and I did like his earlier cards.

At the moment though I'm not completely sure on what my best team is so thinking if later on they don't fit Waman would be better out of the 2 as a super sub plus I already have Neres as a left footed option to bring off the bench
  • joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Hammer87 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I think I've ruled Gray out but am quite torn between Costa and Waman. I normally play 4-4-2 in game and do like to use to use wing play and to get crosses in. Most likely if I did Costa I would switch him to the left and I did like his earlier cards.

At the moment though I'm not completely sure on what my best team is so thinking if later on they don't fit Waman would be better out of the 2 as a super sub plus I already have Neres as a left footed option to bring off the bench

Not sure if just me but Waman just wonders into Centre Mid all the time leaving me short of a winger on most attacks, I have no idea why it keeps happening never had it from a winger before, wish I didn’t do his SBC & done Costa instead tbh.

• NinthFall
    2695 posts National Call-Up
    Waman is unique and will be end game super sub if you can't link him, but Costa is fun as well