New patch just dropped on PC, it's awesome, check this out!

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 2021
Played 4 games since installing the latest patch on PC, and EVERY game is like this. I don't even have a white kit set as my home or away kits... No idea how they can mess up this bad.

Untitled.png
Post edited by Vanch on

Comments

• Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also, you may not be able to see unless you enlarge the image by opening it in a new tab, but the kits are the EXACT same on both teams. It's not just a case of clashing colours, it's the EXACT same kit. Both kits are white with grey stripes down the shirts.
  • Goodgod10
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That strip is the one that gets showcased whenever I unlock a new kit instead of the one they should be.

Must be the template for their kits?
  • MonTheGers
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow! So no point jumping on tonight then. Nice to see the patch being thoroughly tested before release.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    this was an issue in pro clubs, no clue if they fixed it
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Way to go EA. Always something.
  • dengah109
    1275 posts Professional
    Goodgod10 wrote: »
    That strip is the one that gets showcased whenever I unlock a new kit instead of the one they should be.

I have that issue too. I even binned the kit but it still does it!
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    :lol:
    Seeing lots of people complaining about this.
    They never cease to amaze me.
  • The_giant616
    1685 posts Play-Off Hero
    Waiting for a shill to defend this like they defend some of the other inexcusable flaws in the game
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can't even use the radar to help you play because the player circles on both sides are all white :joy:
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    It's been hours now.. any chance EA will fix this in time?
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner
    I just don't get how a company this big doesn't test this.... there's no way they make changes, just test them for 5 minutes on a local server and thats it.....

It's EA... but like wow lol
  • MonTheGers
    923 posts Semi-Pro
    bberger wrote: »
    It's been hours now.. any chance EA will fix this in time?

Do they even know?

Since it got released like this it pretty much says to me they didn't even play the game.
  • Goodgod10
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dengah109 wrote: »
    Goodgod10 wrote: »

I have that issue too. I even binned the kit but it still does it!

Didn’t even know I owned it. Its like something Yorkshire Whites would wear on PES
  • macman85
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2021
    Just played my first rivals game of the day and it was whites vs whites too lol.

The good: best connection I've ever had (I assume because no one is playing) proving the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay is all to do with EA's useless servers and not my internet connection like they're always claiming (opponent was Polish).

The bad: what is this ❤️❤️❤️❤️?!

We both had Dalglish in midfield and kept passing at the wrong one, I had this in my head the whole time:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg