Anyone's PIM Yashin saves nothing? Update: Finally recycled the broken card

SuperJames9005
1800 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 23
Uhm... his stats look incredible with 96 reaction but he basically saves nothing in the 6 matches after I got him... Is this card broken or just me... I used to have TOTS Ederson and he is great. I just dont wanna tie 100k coins to a GK and used untradeable fodders to get PIM Yashin only to find he didn't save anything...

Update:
Recyled the PIM Yashin card in Nain SBC. WL is a nightmare with him. That's all I wanna say. Substitute Yashin with rare gold 82 Neto and he made 9 saves. More than the total number of saves Yashin made in the entire WL.
Post edited by SuperJames9005 on

Comments

• SuperJames9005
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero
    He has no hat, confirmed
  • Bob_Bobson
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I packed the prime a few weeks ago and it was the exact same situation. Ended up firing him into an SBC and got tots Ederson in.
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have prime yashin from an icon pack. He’s horrible.
  • Swanz05
    4592 posts National Call-Up
    He's been as good & bad as TOTS Oblak for me. Haven't used Ederson.
  • Laker62
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ederson TOTS has been the best keeper for me this year. In pro play, they have access to every GK without restrictions and the most popular choice is VDS followed by Schmeichel
  • rmoxon
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s because he is only 6’2”

Too small for a keeper in this game.
  • Swanz05
    I get the height thing but Ederson's only 6' 2" as well & people seem to rate him.
  • SuperJames9005
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    I packed the prime a few weeks ago and it was the exact same situation. Ended up firing him into an SBC and got tots Ederson in.

Glad I am not the only one. He is absolutely horrendous.
  • SuperJames9005
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    I get the height thing but Ederson's only 6' 2" as well & people seem to rate him.

He is good. I used him for some time. I'd say much better than any other GK I used.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    994 posts Professional
    Im going to try not TOTS Neuer on 4 chem over TOTS Courtois at 10 chem.

Only keeper that ever really did me issues was Neuer. Let’s see if he can work some magic between my goal posts 🙄
  • SuperJames9005
    1800 posts Play-Off Hero

Only keeper that ever really did me issues was Neuer. Let’s see if he can work some magic between my goal posts 🙄

I can share a secret with you. Everytime there is a shot, Yashin just suddenly fell to the ground and pretend he is doing something, well... the animation is actually laughable.

Hopefully TOTS Neuer is better, good luck lad
  • rmoxon
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite

I’ve used TOTS Ederson, Neuer and Courtois and felt that Ederson was by far the worst.
  • Swanz05

I can share a secret with you. Everytime there is a shot, Yashin just suddenly fell to the ground and pretend he is doing something, well... the animation is actually laughable.

I've done him & haven't seen that at all. Worst thing about him for me is the generic game face :#

Bizarre that we all have such different experiences with GKs. It's all so subjective & there'll never be a consensus.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    994 posts Professional

I've done him & haven't seen that at all. Worst thing about him for me is the generic game face :#

Bizarre that we all have such different experiences with GKs. It's all so subjective & there'll never be a consensus.

Yeah it’s weird.. Guess it’s down to what kind of shots (or opponents we meet) which we each allow with our playing styles.
  • Maximus AK47
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont know why people keep ranking Ederson TOTS high... one of the worst GK easily. Never makes any big saves
  • Sterve
    1038 posts Professional
    I’ve had yashin prime (with the hat) for ages now and i rate him. Makes some insane saves. Mine is from an icon pack. However keepers are not worth the coins or fodder in this game. Get pope or lloris or whoever imo.
  • johntempera
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got prime Cech while ago and for the first week he saved absolutely nothing. After that ease-in-period (and putting Glove chemstyle) he's been best GK I've ever had. Maybe give it some time.
  • MarchOrDie
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only good icon keeper i know os van der sar. Period
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3243 posts National Call-Up
    I think PIM Yashin is the best keeper I've used, used him for about 50 games then sold him, did the SBC and he's endgame for me now. Makes some amazing saves. Presumably some people look at his stats and expect him to be unbeatable.

I've used most of the "popular" keepers before, and the best for me were gold Oblak and Ter Stegen. In contrast TOTS Courtois was absolutely abysmal.
  • MikeTheGoat
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 18
    High end keepers have faster reactions meaning the animations are glitched. That’s why they do the weird Hulu dance when the ball goes at them. See how many pro players use icons? High end Tots keepers? Not many. What’s the point.

Save your coins and use Nick Pope. The fact that an 82 rated keeper is better than every other in the game tells its own story. The do icon keepers dirty every year. With the expedition of fifa 19 89 VDS, they’ve all been shocking
  • BernaLeo87
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same story different fifa lol
  • Laker62
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    High end keepers have faster reactions meaning the animations are glitched. That’s why they do the weird Hulu dance when the ball goes at them. See how many pro players use icons? High end Tots keepers? Not many. What’s the point.

Save your coins and use Nick Pope. The fact that an 82 rated keeper is better than every other in the game tells its own story. The do icon keepers dirty every year. With the expedition of fifa 19 89 VDS, they’ve all been shocking

In pro play they use VDS and Schmeichl
  • All4fun1991
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 18
    He has no hat, confirmed

Yashin with no hat is like Messi with no legs.. Get rid ASAP..
  • Vezzo
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont know why people keep ranking Ederson TOTS high... one of the worst GK easily. Never makes any big saves

Beast for me. I have him on sweeper keeper and all that rush out stuff.
  • David12344
    5928 posts Big Money Move

Tots neuer makes some ridiculous saves it’s crazy.

But he has also smacked the ball in his own net when coming for a cross lol.

I can forgive him that one mistake (I think)
  • starfox1284
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    you could play with him tomorrow and he would save everything....keepers are about as random as they come. I thought TOTS Courtois was the man after playing rivals last week, get into the WL and he can't save anything.
  • CheeseSlice
    1243 posts Professional
    Love TOTS courtois.... he does some good animations when saving
  • starfox1284
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    Love TOTS courtois.... he does some good animations when saving

its just hit or miss, he is good but I honestly don't see a huge difference between the TOTS and his IF.
  • Mdm
    3071 posts National Call-Up
    rmoxon wrote: »

I’ve used TOTS Ederson, Neuer and Courtois and felt that Ederson was by far the worst.

Yes he was almost as bad as Schmeichel
  • All4fun1991
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes keepers are hit and miss, you just need to find a keeper that works for you and stick with him...In my case I like Oblak, so I just stick with him good or bad.