1374 posts Professional
    Not one bit hes a beast in defence and WL
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope. He is amazing in defence.
  • torakun
    2625 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2021
    Never a good card for ME and my playstyle in all fifa.

Especially when the meta this year is all about stupid 99 pace attackers running behind with through balls. I was gonna do the SBC until I got distracted and pulled Kounde from guarantee.
  • Hades
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great defender, not regretting it one bit.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3639 posts National Call-Up
    Super regret it. He is total trash. He's obviously burnt for pace but he can't jockey quickly and his reactions seem awfully slow. He just gets turned inside out and lets people past him. He's sitting in my club waiting for a SBC.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1151 posts Professional
    Super regret it. He is total trash. He's obviously burnt for pace but he can't jockey quickly and his reactions seem awfully slow. He just gets turned inside out and lets people past him. He's sitting in my club waiting for a SBC.

That’s exactly how he is for me thought it was just me lol I loved his scream card last year thought he would be the same
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Nope
    Played with him and Casemiro in my squad this WL, finished 17-11
    I don't understand when people complain about his pace. Yes, he surely will never be able to catch Mbappe, but my Zambrotta or Alba can't do that either.
  • Am.happy with mine next to toty ramos but do have frenkie tots in front of them ;)
  • Koning Spijker
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe still haven’t got used to him but he seems to push forward a lot for me

How do defenders push forward? I play 7/8 depth, yet they are still in position.
    I wish they pushed up to opponent before they receive the ball. But always Stay 3 meters behind
  • Blackbird
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    I loved him, but I regret doing him because I packed TOTS Varane untradeable 2 days later.