Crystal Palace

134
SwordsCPFC
237 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2018
150px-Crystal_Palace_FC_logo.svg.png
Crystal Palace Football Club
The pride of South London.
Nickname: The Eagles
Founded in 1905
Selhurst Park, SE25 6PU - 26,309 (currently undergoing expansion)

Current manager: Roy Hodgson - Ray Lewington assistant
Current owner: Steve Parish

The Squad
1. Julian Speroni
2. Joel Ward
3. Patrick Van Aanholt
4. Luka Milivojevic
5. James Tomkins
6. . Scott Dann
7. Yohan Cabaye
8. Ruben Loftus-Cheek (loan from Chelsea)
9. Alexander Sørloth
10. Andros Townsend
11. Wilfried Zaha
12. Mamadou Sakho
13. Wayne Hennessey
14. Chung Yong-Lee
15. Jeffery Schlupp
16. Diego Cavalieri
17. Christian Benteke
18. James McArthur
20. Jonny Williams
21. Connor Wickham
22. Jordon Mutch
23. Pape Souare
24. Timothy Fosu-Mensah (loan from Manchester United)
25. Sullay Kaikai
26. Bakary Sako
29. Aaron Wan-Bissaka
31. Erdal Rakip
33. Juraslow Jach
34. Martin Kelly
36. Nya Kirby
42. Jason Puncheon
44. Jairo Riedewald
Post edited by SwordsCPFC on

Comments

  • Handy Andy
    6062 posts Big Money Move
    woah woah woah
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    woah woah woah
    we run london
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    Why have you ruined Lee?
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
    I think he's recently returned. Steve Parish tweeted about a month ago that he'd be back in 3 weeks, so I assume he's back at training now.
    With safety pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't be surprised to see him at games like Sunderland away or Hull home (assuming he's fit)
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
    I think he's recently returned. Steve Parish tweeted about a month ago that he'd be back in 3 weeks, so I assume he's back at training now.
    With safety pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't be surprised to see him at games like Sunderland away or Hull home (assuming he's fit)
    He's a fantastic player you'll love him, great on the ball works and works has hard as he can each game
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
    I think he's recently returned. Steve Parish tweeted about a month ago that he'd be back in 3 weeks, so I assume he's back at training now.
    With safety pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't be surprised to see him at games like Sunderland away or Hull home (assuming he's fit)
    He's a fantastic player you'll love him, great on the ball works and works has hard as he can each game

    Yeah I remember watching him a few times back when Bolton were in the prem, he seems decent. Thing is in terms of regular football I doubt he'd get that here, I doubt he was signed to take Bolasie/Zaha's role
  • KieranBWFC
    1026 posts Professional
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
    I think he's recently returned. Steve Parish tweeted about a month ago that he'd be back in 3 weeks, so I assume he's back at training now.
    With safety pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't be surprised to see him at games like Sunderland away or Hull home (assuming he's fit)
    He's a fantastic player you'll love him, great on the ball works and works has hard as he can each game

    Yeah I remember watching him a few times back when Bolton were in the prem, he seems decent. Thing is in terms of regular football I doubt he'd get that here, I doubt he was signed to take Bolasie/Zaha's role
    Could take Puncheon's role? He played behind the striker for us under Lennon and excelled
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    KieranBWFC wrote: »
    Why have you ruined Lee?
    He's injured lol
    Still? He was meant to be back at the end of January? :(
    I think he's recently returned. Steve Parish tweeted about a month ago that he'd be back in 3 weeks, so I assume he's back at training now.
    With safety pretty much guaranteed I wouldn't be surprised to see him at games like Sunderland away or Hull home (assuming he's fit)
    He's a fantastic player you'll love him, great on the ball works and works has hard as he can each game

    Yeah I remember watching him a few times back when Bolton were in the prem, he seems decent. Thing is in terms of regular football I doubt he'd get that here, I doubt he was signed to take Bolasie/Zaha's role
    Could take Puncheon's role? He played behind the striker for us under Lennon and excelled
    He could I suppose. I'm not Puncheon's biggest fan but on current form he's probably one of the first names on the team sheet.
  • SwordsCPFC
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crystal Palace vs Manchester City
    Full-Time score: Crystal Palace 2-1 Manchester City
    Goal scorers: Glenn Murray - 34th min, Jason Puncheon - 48th min, Yaya Toure - 78th min.
  • I haven't seen the game, but that is a really nice win. With Pardew Palace have really stepped their game up, might even take European football next year.
  • Nem
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    Snake wrote: »
    I haven't seen the game, but that is a really nice win. With Pardew Palace have really stepped their game up, might even take European football next year.

    It was backs to the wall stuff for a large portion of the second half but Palace were deserved winners.

    Some of the finishing from City was shocking.
  • Ahmer50x
    25717 posts Player of the Year
    "When you tally up Pardew’s points at Newcastle and Palace it comes to 51 from 31 games – good enough for eighth. Without Pardew at the control deck, the Magpies and Eagles nose-dived, gaining only 26 points from 31 games – relegation form."

    Saw that in The Guardian. Do you guys think he's manager of the season material? I do. I think that stat speaks to a huge impact he's had at both clubs. He just edges Koeman for me (though I'd give it to Sean Dyche first if he can somehow keep Burnley up)
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    behave
  • RollsReus
    1492 posts Professional
    had a mate from London who moved up to Scotland in P7 who supports Palace, so I've always looked out for their results. That and the fact Speroni used to play for my local team.
  • ffs Martan
    9814 posts League Winner
    Fascinating stuff there mate
  • Ash wrote: »
    behave

    Why isn't Pardew in for a shout? People are saying Dyche if he keeps Burnley up, or Jose Mourinho.
    How is edging relegation or winning the league with the best players in the league worthy of it?

    Pardew has essentially stopped Newcastle from going down (if Carver was there from the start there's no doubt they'd be in the relegation zone).
    He's also taken Palace from the relegation zone to a solid mid table. Had Warnock stayed we would've been relegated, it's as simple as that.

    Pulis got it last year for the same job. Taking the club from relegation to mid table.
    Pardew's doing the same thing, but also playing decent stuff, unlike Pulis who would try get an early goal and have everyone back to try and see out the game.
    Last season only our defending seemed good, however now we're being acknowledged for tricky wingers, a powerful striker whilst also being relatively solid defensively.

    He deserves to be in for a shout.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    Saying he's done a better job than Carver and Warnock isn't exactly high praise, anybody saying Dyche is a complete cretin, Nige should get it if we stay up. Mou Mou will get it anyway so it's pretty pointless even entertaining.
  • Sloosh
    6757 posts Big Money Move
    I hope not all Crystal Palace fans are this aggressive

    ce17b5c0940a77270e26c156a3db49bf.png
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pardew was pretty patient with that little kid.
  • Ahmer50x
    25717 posts Player of the Year
    For my money, it would be a straight shootout between Koeman and Pardew unless Dyche keeps Burnley up which is unlikely at best.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    edited May 2015
    even if Dyche keeps them up he's had an absolute mare this season, constantly moaning making himself look like a right ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Even using his disgusting brand of football he hasn't got results
  • RollsReus
    1492 posts Professional
    Sounds like we rocked Selhurst. B)
  • Nem
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    59f1ea65163e49f8f02450edbb1979e3.png

    New signings in caps
  • Niall
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    If that's not a 6th placed team I don't know what is.
  • Nem
    6674 posts Big Money Move
    Niall wrote: »
    If that's not a 6th placed team I don't know what is.

    Would be confident of at least 8th place with that starting 11
  • Ahmer50x
    25717 posts Player of the Year
    Nem wrote: »
    Niall wrote: »
    If that's not a 6th placed team I don't know what is.

    Would be confident of at least 8th place with that starting 11

    As would I.
  • Ash
    21413 posts Club Captain
    :D
Sign In or Register to comment.