Doesn't matter who you have in defence & goal

NinthFall
2689 posts National Call-Up
You'll still concede the same amount of goals. I've finally come to accept this fact, going from literally the most meta defence possible to the slowest & clunkiest defenders there are, it makes no difference. Same for goal, I've currently got TOTS Courtois, makes literally no difference to someone like nif Rulli. Just use whoever you have untradeable or someone for sentimental value imo & use the rest as SBC fodder.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it’s almost as if the user needs to get better at defending to actually improve
  • Satch85
    1283 posts Professional
    Cant argue really, TOTS Ederson is only GK I've tried who seems a step up from the rest of the mugs
  • NinthFall
    2689 posts National Call-Up
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Yeah it’s almost as if the user needs to get better at defending to actually improve

Sarcasm aside I think it should still make a difference whether you're using a 1k defender or a 1m defender.
  • TDOF
    8997 posts League Winner
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Sarcasm aside I think it should still make a difference whether you're using a 1k defender or a 1m defender.

The only real difference should be how a defender is able to win the ball back after a tackle. The better defender should have a higher success rate at winning the ball back.

However since tackling is just terrible either way it doesn't really matter.
  • MassofCox
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree with OP. This weekend I added prime Maldini to my back 4 replacing Ake and I conceded more goals than normal.