Sweaty games make casuals quit

NinthFall
2689 posts National Call-Up
I think it's the sweaty games that make casuals feel like meh, not for me. I've noticed this myself, I'm a div 4 player atm, but every time I face someone who's just sweating their heart out, I want to quit at draw and move on. I'm much more interested in games that turn out to be like a chess match, each of you trying to outsmart the other.

Comments

• Rashford_united1990
    1399 posts Play-Off Hero
    Indeed self relegators are ruining our casual experience
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

You re going big here rashford!! Trying to make up for those 2 months you were away lad??
  • abhreebhu_45
    12588 posts Has That Special Something
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

You re going big here rashford!! Trying to make up for those 2 months you were away lad??

😆
    He just posted asking the risk/benefit ratio of dropping to div 7
  • Gazmac_868

😆

Haha think hes going to have a sore head this morning. Maybe a few too many beers for him to handle.
  • Janscharie
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    #pray for PES to be better then F22
  • Rashford_united1990
    1399 posts Play-Off Hero

😆

Haha think hes going to have a sore head this morning. Maybe a few too many beers for him to handle.

Mate division 2 is not even a game of football is all about who can wiggle the analog sticks faster twist abs turn abs spam skills .

Due to a poor run of form I ended up in division 9.

Damn the level here is sad not gonna lie . People can’t string two passes together and I am winning scoring 10/15 goals a game. I wish I didn’t have that poor run of form yesterday
  • Gazmac_868
    edited May 2021

😆

Mate division 2 is not even a game of football is all about who can wiggle the analog sticks faster twist abs turn abs spam skills .

Damn the level here is sad not gonna lie . People can’t string two passes together and I am winning scoring 10/15 goals a game. I wish I didn’t have that poor run of form yesterday

I cant see how it would even be fun for you winning by 10 or 15 goals!! Maybe if you stay off the beers and weed you ll get yourself back up there. lol.
  • Rashford_united1990
    1399 posts Play-Off Hero

😆

I cant see how it would even be fun for you winning by 10 or 15 goals!! Maybe if you stay off the beers and weed you ll get yourself back up there. lol.

It’s all frustration atm to be fair I didn’t think the skill level would be so low it’s mad I feel like a bully on the playground
  • Rashford_united1990
    1399 posts Play-Off Hero
    But there are a few division 5/6 players there as well I got a few messages telling me that they are division 5 players and I am in division 9 so I am not supposed to be winning against them and I got a lucky 7 nil
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I think it's the sweaty games that make casuals feel like meh, not for me. I've noticed this myself, I'm a div 4 player atm, but every time I face someone who's just sweating their heart out, I want to quit at draw and move on. I'm much more interested in games that turn out to be like a chess match, each of you trying to outsmart the other.

I don’t think it’s the sweaty players that turn the casuals off the game. I bet it’s the inconsistent gameplay from awful servers etc. I play the game for challenges. I’m to old for getting to div 1 etc. My fingers don’t work fast enough.
    I don’t mind getting beat, if it’s to a good player. I do hate when I lose because I push a button, or move my stick and get nothing on screen. Yet the oppo can turn on a dime, wiggle the R stick and do outrageous moves, and I can’t counter it due to the 1 stone weights on my players ankles stopping my player doing anything.
    And then my AI just stands around and the oppo can run past them in a straight line, and at the same time the oppo just stays on a cdm and there defence is covering every run and blocking every shot

I know when I find stuff like that I just turn it off.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

😆

Agreed about the division 2 part. It’s funny to watch them twitch that stick. Kinda wish I knew how to at least do a couple of skills
  • The_giant616
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think that one of the biggest issues is custom tactics. I hadn’t played fut in years and struggled coming back this year because I didn’t really use any custom tactics. I had to watch tutorials and read a bit to get the basics. Being a solid player alone is not enough anymore and someone who is a worse player can beat a better one by knowing which tactics work in game.
  • NinthFall
    2689 posts National Call-Up

😆

Makes sense that you're a manu fan
  • The_giant616
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve changed my mind. Bad lag is the reason casuals quit. Out of my 9 WL league games only 2 have had playable connection. Be literally got 3 seconds delay on my inputs.