Why bother🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Growler
813 posts Semi-Pro
Who designs a game that can’t cope when it’s at its busiest. If you think about it we’re the clowns for buying into it every year knowing full well that EA won’t change anything. This is the only thing in my life that actually puts me in a bad mood.

Fair play to you if you don’t get the gameplay I do or can just put up with it or play through it. You’re better people than me!!!

Comments

• Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    Just delete Fifa.. best thing I did

Ya know what, might not be a bad idea. Ive never played a game where you really have no idea if you win or lose a game through you’re skill
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    My gameplay has been bad since the start.. it's why I don't play much as I know it'll just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off
  • Gale420
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t really ever get lag
  • The_giant616
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m having the worst I have ever experienced today. My players continue to run in the same direction 2 seconds after I change direction. It’s impossible. Gone 2-4 and 3 of those losses were due to ridiculous lag. Gonna leave it until tomorrow and hope it improves
  • macman85
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Online has been awful in the two games I played tonight.

One game I was getting absolutely destroyed from behind, losing the ball (no foul) and every time I touched him a foul was called. All his players felt twice the speed of mine. Frustrating to say the least!

Next game all my players feel twice as good as their stacked team. Destroyed them as every time I got near to their players I automatically won the ball without pressing the tackle button. Passing actually worked too!
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m actually shocked at how bad this is today, and I’ve had bad gameplay almost the entire year.
  • abhreebhu_45
    8182 posts League Winner
    Pretty much my final wl

Unless I have plenty of time to waste
  • Cbn
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    Growler wrote: »
    I’m actually shocked at how bad this is today, and I’ve had bad gameplay almost the entire year.

Two absolute rubbish losses tonight, after 30 min I still feel hitting the wall with my fist
  • All4fun1991
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 14
    I honestly would not be joining the rat race in future...I’m playing people in Russia when I’m in London and if we going to get a game where one person got a good connection while the other struggle there’s no point..you just cannot have a one sided multiplayer mode.
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Time these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stepped up and sorted this out. Ive played Fifa from the very start and I don’t think I’ve ever felt so distanced from this game. It’s a lottery as to weather you win or not. Skill, sometimes, doesn’t come into it. EA have got to face up to the fact that they’re competitive online game doesn’t work as intended and I honestly think that this time they may have lost a lot of players. Most of my mates don’t play anymore and they normally stick around til after tots. Of course they’ll still get the usuals back, all the kids and the next generation of Fifa players, but being a tad older, I have no interest in playing this game past this instalment. I will be buying the new pes no matter what.
  • Neymar10101
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unfortunately ea will see this game as a win because of massive FP sales and players plaid so they won’t change anything because of that. This game has created a circle that can’t be broken unfortunately.

Unless the loot box feature gets removed or servers and gameplay gets better, expect the same every year. It’s so sad since this sport is milked
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Unfortunately ea will see this game as a win because of massive FP sales and players plaid so they won’t change anything because of that. This game has created a circle that can’t be broken unfortunately.

Unless the loot box feature gets removed or servers and gameplay gets better, expect the same every year. It’s so sad since this sport is milked

Exactly, and that’s why I’m out
  • Wurrsmycash
    1404 posts Professional
    Haven't played since the start of TOTS, best thing I ever did was stop playing. Pointless Garbage every year
  • Dunk
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    My gameplay has been bad since the start.. it's why I don't play much as I know it'll just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off

Your gameplay ironically doesn't need to be good, you whack mbappe neymar up top with their stupid body types and dribbling types that make them never lose the ball, you play fullbacks at CB and you can pretty much guarantee yourself gold in WL based off scumbaggery alone.
  • Dunk
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's amazing to me that, they can be so good and creative with these recyclable SBC's and player picks to get these great cards, (I mean in terms of untradeables I havent done that many but I have Ederson Dias Fofana Mount Tielemans Barnes Vardy, Courtois Pique Navas Llorente Vazquez Carrasco Mukiele and Bailey)

Such good incentive and in its own way fun at this point of the game, but even that is overshadowed by poor gameplay and horrid servers. Like I used to moderate these here stormy seas literally due to how good it was back in the day (Yes im an old fart) but ever since 14, my lord this game has gotten worse and worse.
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    Dunk wrote: »
    It's amazing to me that, they can be so good and creative with these recyclable SBC's and player picks to get these great cards, (I mean in terms of untradeables I havent done that many but I have Ederson Dias Fofana Mount Tielemans Barnes Vardy, Courtois Pique Navas Llorente Vazquez Carrasco Mukiele and Bailey)

Such good incentive and in its own way fun at this point of the game, but even that is overshadowed by poor gameplay and horrid servers. Like I used to moderate these here stormy seas literally due to how good it was back in the day (Yes im an old fart) but ever since 14, my lord this game has gotten worse and worse.

Yip. But an all time low for me yesterday. Just unplayable, losing to players that have been playing div rivals 3 or Divs below me and struggling to make silver. I’ve been div 1/2 all year and even though I’ve not always enjoyed the experience, managed to finish g1/2 most times I’ve played WL. So hard to break players down in this gameplay, ai not working, no movement and I’m having to spam the L1 button several times just to trigger a run. His players have all the discretion in the world whilst mine are marked to within an inch if they’re life.
  • Goodgod10
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gale420 wrote: »
    I don’t really ever get lag
    That must be nice. I can’t even play wireless. Having to run a wire 10m to the router every time i play is very tedious. Even then it’s not good. Playing at a peak time simple doesn’t happen. Not worth switching the Xbox on.
  • All4fun1991
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last night I managed a narrow win 2-1 against the worst I’ve come across in this game...I don’t know if he was doing it intentionally but the opponent was was walking with the ball instead of sprinting ....I will dispossessed him go through his defence with ease only to hit the post get the rebound and hit the post again...Sometimes shots are ballooned over or simply very soft to the keepers hand..That was the last straw I switched off and went to bed.