Quit Before Pen

YNWA1994NV
1194 posts Professional
How low do you have to be to quit after giving up a pen in friendlies without letting the other player score? Scummy. Even scummier in a friendly. Lol

EA needs to adjust that, you should have to wait until the pen is taken for the pause to be granted.

Comments

• YNWA1994NV
    1194 posts Professional
    Oh, and set your profile to private so no one can call you on your BS. Want to name and shame so bad here, just can say he was guaranteed a United fan (Stretford FC).
  • Bob_Bobson
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    Those are the type of people that I hope stand on Lego on a daily basis.
  • YNWA1994NV
    1194 posts Professional
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Those are the type of people that I hope stand on Lego on a daily basis.

Honestly, or they get PIM Gatuso from their swaps pack.
  • Arron xox
    4142 posts National Call-Up
    🤣🤣 sorry couldn't help it yoy didn't deserve to score
  • Hoopsterz
    3393 posts National Call-Up
    Really are the worse sorta players in all game people like that..

Quit to just mean the other person doesn't win/score
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Blame the game not the player
  • Hoopsterz
    3393 posts National Call-Up
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Blame the game not the player

The game didn't make him quit lol..

I hate these responses.. Yes the game isn't in a great state but the player chose to quit and not let the oppo take the pen.. That is NOTHING to do with EA but more the attitude of the player.
  • DR1
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »
    How low do you have to be to quit after giving up a pen in friendlies without letting the other player score? Scummy. Even scummier in a friendly. Lol

EA needs to adjust that, you should have to wait until the pen is taken for the pause to be granted.

Thats how it is though, isnt it? The pause goes after the penalty which is good, but it wont prevent them from just shutting down the ps. Any type of disconnect should just lead to the other player winning no matter the score, easy