92 Vazquez or 92 Garrincha? (Got Both)

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
Got both of these untradeable, and can fit either in to the team really easily. Don't wanna use 'em both as I've got OCD about off chem players, so who would you suggest using out of the two? They'll be playing RM.

Untitled.png

Comments

• Destin8or
    5799 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2021
    Get over the ocd and play Garrincha at LW or ST on 7 chem.

I've used 92 Garrincha for months on 7.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pure winger I would use vazques bc he has the defensive stats to help out if your fullbacks move up the field
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Get over the ocd and play Garrincha at LW or ST on 7 chem.

I've used 92 Garrincha for months on 7.

Got RTTF Hazard at LM and two great strikers already unfortunately, otherwise I probably would get over the OCD and use him. It's unfortunately gonna have to be one or the other.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had been using Garrincha for over 500 games, but just played 2 games with Vazquez and can tell I prefer him already. Makes FAR better runs, and doesn't stand around like a moron all game (due to workrates). Only negative is that he doesn't have Garrincha's 5* skill moves, but I'll have to get used to it.
  • FIFA86
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vazquez as you can slot him into midfield after 60 minutes and bring on Garrincha
  • Laker62
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d try them both out and see who you prefer in game. Also, comparing stats like that is useless. They do not correlate to performance in-game.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    FIFA86 wrote: »
    Vazquez as you can slot him into midfield after 60 minutes and bring on Garrincha

Good point.