My story about tots

Vezzo
1680 posts Play-Off Hero
I stated it in severaly replies and even got accused of lying because it's not possible but I have 0 interest in lying to online people.

Opened more than 150 packs. 0 tots after Powell (community, untradeable).

Guaranteed packs:
Goldson
Mount
Iago (86 CB)
Buyuk (85 Lm)

Cherry on top - opened 83+ pack from swaps 10 minutes ago. Best player 86 Vardy.

Yeah it's all fun and games but really. I am on verge of uninstall and never coming back.

/eot

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7932 posts League Winner
    Powell was an objective just FYI.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Oh mate, sorry to hear that. Even though multi-million upgrades rarely make people play better, it is very frustrating to invest time and not receive those good-looking shiny cards back.
  • Vezzo
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Powell was an objective just FYI.

😆
    U just pushed him

And I hoped I packed one :neutral:
  • joehuk
    8078 posts League Winner
    Vezzo wrote: »
    I stated it in severaly replies and even got accused of lying because it's not possible but I have 0 interest in lying to online people.

then goes onto thinking you packed Powell :)

seems abit odd with 150+ packs, but if true that sucks big time :/ and seems very off.

I haven't opened many packs/player picks and managed decent amount of players

cancelo (PP)
    Dias (Garanuteed SBC)
    Fofana (PP)
    Mount (PP)
    Soucek (PP)
    Lucas Vasquez (PP)
    Casimero (PP)
    Kounde (PP)
    Ndomele (Garanuteed SBC)

then lots of other league TOTS

so something seems abit off.

• DeVettigeSwa
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    joehuk wrote: »

seems abit odd with 150+ packs, but if true that sucks big time :/ and seems very off.

cancelo (PP)
    Dias (Garanuteed SBC)
    Fofana (PP)
    Mount (PP)
    Soucek (PP)
    Lucas Vasquez (PP)
    Casimero (PP)
    Kounde (PP)
    Ndomele (Garanuteed SBC)

I’ve opened more than 100 packs too over the past few days - went unassigned so a lot of packs stacked and haven’t hit a walkout in any of those. Done La Liga PPs with all dupes too and only one Silva and Pique either.

Guaranteed packs were:
    Krul
    Soucek
    Greek don from Turkey

My best tradable player this year has been NIF Ter Stegen - and I have 15M coins so it’s not that I have not opened packs. I do believe some accounts just don’t have that special luck, OP, and there is nothing you can do about it. Is there any chance that you have received a soft market ban over the course of the year by any chance ? I got the feeling that it might impact your odds a bit
  • Vezzo
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope man
    joehuk wrote: »

cancelo (PP)
    Dias (Garanuteed SBC)
    Fofana (PP)
    Mount (PP)
    Soucek (PP)
    Lucas Vasquez (PP)
    Casimero (PP)
    Kounde (PP)
    Ndomele (Garanuteed SBC)

I’ve opened more than 100 packs too over the past few days - went unassigned so a lot of packs stacked and haven’t hit a walkout in any of those. Done La Liga PPs with all dupes too and only one Silva and Pique either.

Guaranteed packs were:
    Krul
    Soucek
    Greek don from Turkey

My best tradable player this year has been NIF Ter Stegen - and I have 15M coins so it’s not that I have not opened packs. I do believe some accounts just don’t have that special luck, OP, and there is nothing you can do about it. Is there any chance that you have received a soft market ban over the course of the year by any chance ? I got the feeling that it might impact your odds a bit

Nope man. No bans but also no FPs spent. Can't complain about the team and as other people said a lot of players are very close/similar. It's just that there's no reward for playing.

At least you people made me laugh about Powell haha.
  • Jordonp
    3342 posts National Call-Up
    Look on the bright side you wont get a dupe from the guaranteed pack
  • Vezzo
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jordonp wrote: »
    Look on the bright side you wont get a dupe from the guaranteed pack

Just did the SBC and out comes Kounde :o
    Looking on the bright side, at least it's not Moreno, right?