What are we dealing with here…

NucksNation
4341 posts National Call-Up
I only have one position for RB but pack gods are forcing me to sin and play them as CB..

All untradeable and I can probably build a full team of RBs including the golds I have

And I have submitted cuadrado MOTM and perez rttf jesus navas if to SBCs already

4812e72f2549754d498642ede53bb911.jpg

Are you guys over loaded with one position as I’m???

Comments

• Swanz05
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    Hell no :D
  • NucksNation
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Hell no :D

Look at that list lol.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Swanz05
    edited May 10
    We know who to ask for RB advice in the future.
  • NucksNation
    edited May 10

Yah funny thing is I’ve used almost all of them at some point and still liked Klaiber till cancelo came along
  • balErik
    1315 posts Professional

Yah funny thing is I’ve used almost all of them at some point and still liked Klaiber till cancelo came along

I use tots Tagliafico - Klaiber - Ruben Dias - Cancelo. Seems solid for me.
  • Dutch3723
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    I only have one position for RB but pack gods are forcing me to sin and play them as CB..

All untradeable and I can probably build a full team of RBs including the golds I have

And I have submitted cuadrado MOTM and perez rttf jesus navas if to SBCs already

😂 but weren’t Klaiber, Mbabu and Sambia all sbcs? So you chose to do them...? Klaiber is still the best cb in the game IMO!
  • NucksNation
    edited May 10
    Dutch3723 wrote: »

😂 but weren’t Klaiber, Mbabu and Sambia all sbcs? So you chose to do them...? Klaiber is still the best cb in the game IMO!

No.. only klaiber was sbc and at that time we didn’t have a lot of choices and he was a solid player, still is..

Mbabu was extinct when I packed him (untradeable) and sambia too .. both currently selling in the market

Also, atal was an early game sbc
  • I SiR MartY I
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    My RB choices- 16c7d86c745186c9a6d46b48f416497a.png

• Swanz05

I mean I guess I would've used that many but I didn't keep em. You sentimental guy you.
  • NucksNation
    My RB choices- 16c7d86c745186c9a6d46b48f416497a.png

That’s why I’m not going to do zambrotta

I mean I guess I would've used that many but I didn't keep em. You sentimental guy you.

I’m eyeing contana sbc so perhaps if I do that some of these guy will have to pay their dues
  • abhreebhu_45
    8182 posts League Winner
    My midfield is loaded 😆

Pim ballack
    Pim deco
    Prime kaka
    Pim essien
    Tots rodri
    Totsm Carvalho
    Tots fekir
    Nif kante

Looking at del piero/raul
  • NucksNation
    My midfield is loaded 😆

Pim ballack
    Pim deco
    Prime kaka
    Pim essien
    Tots rodri
    Totsm Carvalho
    Tots fekir
    Nif kante

Looking at del piero/raul

I don’t do sbc anymore till I know the player can get in my team.. every sbc so far have played in the team for a while
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    I have zam, mbabu, Bruno Peres, cancelo and tavernier, I put tav in an sbc as I don't use him. Bruno will be next mbabu is decent in any of the backline positions and cdm
  • NucksNation
    Batman442 wrote: »
    I have zam, mbabu, Bruno Peres, cancelo and tavernier, I put tav in an sbc as I don't use him. Bruno will be next mbabu is decent in any of the backline positions and cdm

For me to fit rooney in CM is to use arnold so Klaiber comes in as CB sub in 70min+ or as CDM
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 10
    Got these fullbacks. I have used some in sbc's as well. Remember Totyn Robertson, Totyn J. Navas and FS James.
    Screenshot-20210510-184015.jpg
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move

For me to fit rooney in CM is to use arnold so Klaiber comes in as CB sub in 70min+ or as CDM

Arnold is probably best anyway
  • Kennyy
    9028 posts League Winner
    3atb with 3 right backs at CB
  • All4fun1991
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t do it.😁😁
  • NucksNation

Arnold is probably best anyway

Actually.. no he isn’t.. it was klaiber till tots cancelo came and he’s the best so far but I’m using him as LB with Dias in CB
  • NucksNation
    Kennyy wrote: »
    3atb with 3 right backs at CB
    Don’t do it.😁😁

I can’t sin like that.. I already don’t fast during Ramadan
  • NucksNation
    Boffa wrote: »
    Got these fullbacks. I have used some in sbc's as well. Remember Totyn Robertson, Totyn J. Navas and FS James.
    Screenshot-20210510-184015.jpg

I didn’t count for LBs.. got few of those too.. next overloaded portion is RM/RW
  • Koning Spijker
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    I did even better. I got all GKs in the game, bar TOTY Neuer
  • NucksNation
    I did even better. I got all GKs in the game, bar TOTY Neuer

I put keepers in sbc.. aside from my starter, hard to keep them around when you can’t use them anywhere else
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    "Forcing me to play them as CB"... Yeah, course you're being forced. Be a man and admit you're a sheep.
  • NucksNation
    Vanch wrote: »
    "Forcing me to play them as CB"... Yeah, course you're being forced. Be a man and admit you're a sheep.

I can proudly say that I have NEVER EVER.. played a LB/RB as CB in competitive mode..

I’ve had Varane - Prime Cannavaro for a long time then switched to Varane w/ tots Dias.

Odd times I bring Klaiber on as a sub for cannavro or as cdm due to stamina..
  • Andyh60
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rather tavenir than all them rb lol
  • Mdm
    5035 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 10

I can proudly say that I have NEVER EVER.. played a LB/RB as CB in competitive mode..

I’ve had Varane - Prime Cannavaro for a long time then switched to Varane w/ tots Dias.

This is the best post of the day

A proud man here. Good man
  • NucksNation
    Mdm wrote: »

This is the best post of the day

A proud man here. Good man

giphy.gif