If the game had eyetracker for aiming it would be amazing.

FifaProDK
1922 posts Fans' Favourite
I look at a player and the ball would go to that player when i pass and not the guy behind him. I look at the top corner and the ball would go there when i shoot.

Comments

• Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    Ea can't seem to implement even user imputed directions from the controller into passing and shooting I doubt they are capable making anything else work
  • RadioShaq
    19815 posts Moderator
    It would be easier if ea just made online manual offense.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    If you blink as you're shooting the attacker trips over the ball.
  • AvalanJ
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2021
    If you blink as you're shooting the attacker trips over the ball.

:D

Last 10 in wl
    tenor.gif
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2021
    I think they should nerf through ball and return passes the way it was....Now people don’t even dribble from the back, they just use that Op glitch through ball from their defence all the way to attackers...it’s like this every match,,which sucks the fun out of playing...5 yards pass is not possible but someone can hit a perfect long through ball which locks onto the intended receiver.
    Post edited by All4fun1991 on
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    8 years ago at CES (consumer electronics tradeshow) I played so many games (PC) that had eye tracking involved and it worked so well. I can’t believe that tech hasn’t made its way to console yet.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    The tech is here.

https://gaming.tobii.com/

some streamers / pros in shooter games use it to show their audience where they look. Could easily be a thing on console in a few years.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    TDOF wrote: »
    The tech is here.

https://gaming.tobii.com/

some streamers / pros in shooter games use it to show their audience where they look. Could easily be a thing on console in a few years.

forget "in the future" some games do work with it on console right now.