Tip: How to turn a bad SB objective into a good one

Comments

• truegunn3r
    11886 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 11
    Right so here is the next set for this week:

“You can get TOTS Moments Carvalho, TOTS Sosa and 2 Icons Swaps tokens in a total of 10 squad battle matches”
  • truegunn3r
    edited May 11
    1. Build a Portuguese UCL squad and make sure you have atleast one Portuguese attacker/midfielder from La Liga (UCL Felix, etc). Also put a few Argentinians and Super Lig players on the bench.
    2. Score with your La Liga Portuguese UCL player and win 7 matches. Also remember to sub on an Argentinian and Super Lig player and score/assist with them in atleast 3 of those 7 matches.
    3. Build a new squad with 5 Super Lig players however keep a Portuguese attack.
    4. Score finesse goals with Portuguese players in a further 3 matches.

All done
  • Izzy2K17
    13030 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    1. Build a Portuguese UCL squad and make sure you have atleast one Portuguese attacker/midfielder from La Liga (UCL Felix, etc). Also put a few Argentinians and Super Lig players on the bench.
    2. Score with your La Liga Portuguese UCL player and win 7 matches. Also remember to sub on an Argentinian and Super Lig player and score/assist with them in atleast 3 of those 7 matches.

All done

This is a great tip but most of the Portuguese ucl rares are extinct 😂
  • SJR440
    7461 posts League Winner
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

All done

This is a great tip but most of the Portuguese ucl rares are extinct 😂

Same with UCL Eredivisie players
  • SJR440
    7461 posts League Winner
    Managed to snipe a full team of UCL Portuguese players so will give this a go tonight - thanks for the tip OP!
  • spy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been doing the UCL one while I did the Carvalho and Sosa objectives but think I might leave the others until there is another objective to,do,them with like silver beasts or Eredivisie or liga nos TOTS players.
  • nj10
    2821 posts National Call-Up
    Might get silver stars for the rare mega pack tomorrow

So you could probably get a silver Portuguese team and sub on a totw for those objectives( if we get the silver stars)
  • All4fun1991
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    But how can you mix players if it says 11 Portuguese players in your starting squad or 11 UCL players in your starting squad..is that a glitch or something?
  • hiya
    1964 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 12
    its quicker / easier to do;

eredivisie CL blue cards (put an outfield player in the net and sub off)

silver portuguese players (can get 5 from the turkish league - can buy and sell quickly).

do 4 icon swap tokens and get carvalho and sosa in 14 games.

does involve having argentinians and Guedes (portugal la liga) on bench / subbing on.
    Post edited by hiya on
  • greif44
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for this thread, OP.
    Yes, they're pretty easy to combine. I usually try to stretch SB objectives over 2-3 weeks and not play over 10 games a week as you can combine swaps with other weekly objectives in SB. Also players that are needed will become cheaper over time.
  • Jonboyparker
    6749 posts Big Money Move
    I combine as many SB objectives in one as I can. I wait a few days before I start them. There’s always a new objective that comes out.

Did Bamford, Silver beasts, Liverpool pack, Gomis al together

Then did Suso and William together with some xp
  • truegunn3r
    edited May 17

“You can get TOTS Moments Amiri, TOTS Corona, Silver Beasts and Mega Match-Up in a total of 10 squad battle matches”.

If you haven’t done so already, you can also get an icon swaps token for the silver squad as long as it’s a Bundesliga, Liga NOS hybrid.
  • Neil_14
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently doing Silver Beasts, Amiri, Corona, Swaps Liga NOS, Swaps Silvers. Along with the odd SB objectives from weekly challenges and Mega Match ups. All can be done within 10 games of SB. This is why I wait for Mondays.

10 games is a breeze even in SB when you know you're going to get 2 swap tokens, 2 fodder players and a bunch of packs/XP.
  • truegunn3r
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Currently doing Silver Beasts, Amiri, Corona, Swaps Liga NOS, Swaps Silvers. Along with the odd SB objectives from weekly challenges and Mega Match ups. All can be done within 10 games of SB. This is why I wait for Mondays.

10 games is a breeze even in SB when you know you're going to get 2 swap tokens, 2 fodder players and a bunch of packs/XP.
    :+1:
  • nj10

“You can get Flashback Rousillon, TOTS Corona, Silver Beasts and Mega Match-Up in a total of 10 squad battle matches”.

If you haven’t done so already, you can also get an icon swaps token for the silver squad as long as it’s a Bundesliga, Liga NOS hybrid.

Unfortunately rousillion is in the friendly mode

Looks a decent card though!
  • truegunn3r
    nj10 wrote: »

“You can get Flashback Rousillon, TOTS Corona, Silver Beasts and Mega Match-Up in a total of 10 squad battle matches”.

You got me there. I meant TOTS Moments Amiri. I’ll change it right now
  • nj10
    nj10 wrote: »

You got me there. I meant TOTS Moments Amiri. I’ll change it right now

Wasn’t trying to trip you up mate, just made me double check the objectives to see if I had been doing it wrong haha
  • BeastlyHusla
    7626 posts League Winner
    Should tell us how to build the team. IE. Use X amount of Liga Nos, Mexican, German etc.
  • SJR440
    7461 posts League Winner
    Should tell us how to build the team. IE. Use X amount of Liga Nos, Mexican, German etc.

This.

Believe you provided tips on the type of team to build for the TOTS Carvalho and TOTS Sosa objectives so if you could do it for Amiri and Corona too, that would be ace :)
  • spy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 17
    Amiri has no requirements for the starting squad so you can just have a full liga nos side and sub on the players required to do Amiri. If you play a full Portuguese team you can do one of the icon swaps tokens too (as well as the mega match-up)
  • mathewsjino
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mix it up for two swaps

Build full silver Portugal team. There are players from Liga NOS in that.

Another add on if you have not done the rare players - Build full silver rare Portugal team.

Use German silver player as Sub. If they are silver IF, you can score and covers another objective.

Use Mexican players from Subs bench

Cheers
  • deelio
    737 posts Semi-Pro
    Full silver team with 5 liga nos players sub on a German bundesliga player and Mexican. Doing icon swap +corona+amiri+mega match up+silver beasts all in 1 game
  • truegunn3r
    Mix it up for two swaps

Build full silver Portugal team. There are players from Liga NOS in that.

Another add on if you have not done the rare players - Build full silver rare Portugal team.

Use German silver player as Sub. If they are silver IF, you can score and covers another objective.

Use Mexican players from Subs bench

Cheers
    This. It’s quite straight forward this week
  • Jonboyparker
    edited May 18
    Currently mixing:

Portugal swaps + silver swaps + liga nos goal * + Mexico assist + Bundesliga goal + German assist + long shots + 4* WF + 5* WF + silver beasts + mega match-up

Will get 2 swap tokens, Corona, Amiri, silver beasts pack and mega match-up packs all in 10 games

It’s all about the subs. Sub on the silver IF first before Mexico assist because you can get them quick in a few games. Sane and 5* WF to come on every game. Do t get gready. Play the easier games and on WC. Then refresh (or play the other games with a different swap team if you’re chasing BS points also - no thanks)

15-CAC668-E307-4-D10-AD0-F-A167-B0005781.jpg
    11-A4-A461-5-D90-46-A4-B7-E6-C002-BB25775-A.jpg
  • QuidoFrontiere
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So many people say that the Bamford objective is way too much of a grind for a 89 fodder. I agree to an extent because 12 matches in world class, even though it’s not that difficult it can be as boring as ❤️❤️❤️❤️. However, if I told you, you can get two 89 fodders with the same amount of games played then what would you think of it?

You can actually get te Vrede and Bamford in a total of 12 SB games. It’s not that hard to figure out how and make this a lesson learnt. Never complete the SB TOTS objective before the Monday because you will always get a minor league TOTS objective to combine it with.

It’ll make SB more worthwhile and take you closer in achieving that 125k pack milestone.

Lol. 89 rated player would be great addition to my team, no way such high rated card is fodder :D
    Yes, there are ppl with team with 90- players :)
  • Jonboyparker
    So many people say that the Bamford objective is way too much of a grind for a 89 fodder. I agree to an extent because 12 matches in world class, even though it’s not that difficult it can be as boring as ❤️❤️❤️❤️. However, if I told you, you can get two 89 fodders with the same amount of games played then what would you think of it?

You can actually get te Vrede and Bamford in a total of 12 SB games. It’s not that hard to figure out how and make this a lesson learnt. Never complete the SB TOTS objective before the Monday because you will always get a minor league TOTS objective to combine it with.

It’ll make SB more worthwhile and take you closer in achieving that 125k pack milestone.

Lol. 89 rated player would be great addition to my team, no way such high rated card is fodder :D
    Yes, there are ppl with team with 90- players :)

I just like trying them out. Some of them can be quite fun especially Giroud when I got him. It’s not About winning every game. Just need enough wins to keep the game ticking over. Nothing wrong with using Bamford at all
  • Mogga
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I`m just plodding through these and not really mixing stuff up that much.

I left portugal and dutch as i figured i`d combine them with whatever challenge objective player from their leagues came out.

Currently doing portugal and corona. Basically have 5 portugal liga nos players in the starting 11, then sub on Isak and a random mexican man