Fullbacks as cbs..

Retropoe82
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
Theres prob a million an one threads on this yet, i dont get it..

Played a guy in the WL he had berchie in cb an only on 1 soft link. My gripe is the fact my gold cr7 with hunter could not in the life get past him. Its mental.

So question could it get you say 3 extra wins an worth my while to bite the bullet an make the change?

Comments

• HyperOCD
    1782 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who puts hunter on cr7?
  • Yourageallday
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Theres prob a million an one threads on this yet, i dont get it..

Played a guy in the WL he had berchie in cb an only on 1 soft link. My gripe is the fact my gold cr7 with hunter could not in the life get past him. Its mental.

So question could it get you say 3 extra wins an worth my while to bite the bullet an make the change?

Ea made it so any defender without 90 plus speed is useless against through ball drop back spammers
  • YidArmy
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here we go again 🙄.

It's only of really benefit to you if you hold a high line due to having a high amount of possesion or if your depth is like 7 plus.

The main thing though is possession. The longer you keep the ball, the higher and higher your team will move up the pitch to support you.

How much posession do you normally have in a game?

Also, if you're playing a high amount of through balls to CR7 or trying the dribble past CB's with him, you're most likely not getting the best out of him.

Cross the ball to him, feed him the ball in the box, use his 5 star skills by isolating the CB and go past him...if you do those things pace is not important.