Are Community TOTS still in packs?

fussydutchman
2206 posts Fans' Favourite
I just packed Ricardo Santos from the Community TOTS squad, in the 84+ players pick that I had been saving for Prem TOTS.

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Disgusting behaviour. I’d complain mate.
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    No, you packed an EFL player, which is still in packs, until Tuesday I guess.
  • fussydutchman
    Destin8or wrote: »
    No, you packed an EFL player, which is still in packs, until Tuesday I guess.

Got it, my bad. Thought he was Community.

Of course there is a lower league in packs, wouldn’t want to increase our chances!
  • RayS
    36693 posts World Cup Winner
    Wait... Loading screen said EFL TOTS would be done today at 6uk time.
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

Not sure about that, but isn't this normally how they do it, the first minor league is in packs a bit longer until they get onto the stagered release schedule, major league Fridays, minor league Monday/Tuesday
  • RayS
    36693 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 2021
    Destin8or wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »

Not sure about that, but isn't this normally how they do it, the first minor league is in packs a bit longer until they get onto the stagered release schedule, major league Fridays, minor league Monday/Tuesday

Yeah, that's the typical way. Loading screen was prolly just wrong. I checked specifically this morning bc I wanted to know whether I should open packs now or wait till minor League TOTS next Mon.

Seeing lots of people still packing EFL TOTS.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    I was about to make a thread why they are still there packed Honeyman lol 😂 you got to laugh on EA 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Diem
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    What's the next minor league? Wondering whether to open packs now for my inevitable EFL player, or wait for the next one
  • Hugoku
    1310 posts Professional
    Yeah, loading screen said EFL expired today as well.
    Kinda surprised that current loading screen does not mention any other league right now.

Something's amiss here.
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Diem wrote: »
    What's the next minor league? Wondering whether to open packs now for my inevitable EFL player, or wait for the next one
    Soudi
  • lastfifa
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    So efl are in packs?
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    Well.. seen people write so you got lucky if you pack one. But I really disagree ik opened my 86+ pack and out came Krul. Already had the dude untradable it took away a shot of a different 86+ player. EA you said they were out of packs! @EA_Andy @EA_Roger
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3167 posts National Call-Up
    So I guess I’m not opening my saved packs ok cool
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Well.. seen people write so you got lucky if you pack one. But I really disagree ik opened my 86+ pack and out came Krul. Already had the dude untradable it took away a shot of a different 86+ player. EA you said they were out of packs! @EA_Andy @EA_Roger

So you wanted pique instead. Krul is more value as he’s tots and can be used in sbc though mate.
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »

So you wanted pique instead. Krul is more value as he’s tots and can be used in sbc though mate.

Rather have Pique since he is a CB. And a lot harder to pack than Tots Krul.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    David12344 wrote: »

Rather have Pique since he is a CB. And a lot harder to pack than Tots Krul.

Sounds plausible 🤷‍♂️..... see what they say mate
  • fussydutchman
    I just packed Ricardo Santos from the Community TOTS squad, in the 84+ players pick that I had been saving for Prem TOTS.

:D Just packed Ricardo Santos again, untradeable :D